SSSC Lava Freeze

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I got a chance to grow these out, the blurb sounds good. Lava Cake crossed with M33 (Friesland)
The first photoperiod strains I've grown for a long time, so I'll have to blow the cobwebs off my photo skills. The plan is to veg for 4-5 weeks, a little training, possibly topping, then flip.

Lights are Platinum, Rhino Filter, Phresh Hyper Fan.
Plagron Light, Plagron Bio Supermix, this should be a water only grow, I love this stuff, growing herb has never been so easy.

4 were placed on wet paper, 24 hours later, life already, really fresh beans

The babies
img_5847-jpg.1096854
img_5849-jpg.1096855
img_5850-jpg.1096857
img_5851-jpg.1096858

@Knofler

Day 13. They don't drink much. I have one plant that is looking very different than the others. Looking lanky and sativa, the others are typical indica shape and size.
Olive Oil
3.JPG
4.JPG

Number 1
1.JPG
2.JPG

Number 2
5.JPG
6.JPG

Number 3
7.JPG
8.JPG

I've gotta work on my camera skills, really shoddy shots, I do apologise

day 18. I have 1 big, 1 small, 2 the same. I've never had plants that drink so little. I didn't water for the first time, until today, day 18. Fucking crazy. I fed the bigger girl earlier, 2 days ago, but she did not like that.
1st twin
1.JPG
1+1.JPG

2nd twin
2.JPG
2+2.JPG

Small lady
3.JPG
3+3.JPG

Olive oil
4.JPG
4+4.JPG

Day 29 here. I\ve done a big defoliation on all plants, the fan leaves were rediculous, 1 finger was the width of my hand, and my hands are not small. They've filled out now. I topped them at the 5th node, done a bit of tying down, so they are looking messy, but they will come good. I'm happy with the size they have got so far, so tonight I'll flip 'em, and we can start the exciting part. Water only still. Would you believe, these plants have had only 4 liters of water since birth. Crazy. I've never grown a strain that drinks as little as these

I have one runt out of the 4 I started, I'll keep her going, just for the fuck of it, but she could be skating on thin ice

Big girl
p.JPG
p1.JPG
p2.JPG

Twin 1
h.JPG
h1.JPG

Twin 2
f.JPG
f1.JPG

Last edited:
Day 29 here. I\ve done a big defoliation on all plants, the fan leaves were rediculous, 1 finger was the width of my hand, and my hands are not small. They've filled out now. I topped them at the 5th node, done a bit of tying down, so they are looking messy, but they will come good. I'm happy with the size they have got so far, so tonight I'll flip 'em, and we can start the exciting part. Water only still. Would you believe, these plants have had only 4 liters of water since birth. Crazy. I've never grown a strain that drinks as little as these

I have one runt out of the 3, I'll keep her going, just for the fuck of it, but she could be skating on thin ice

Big girl
View attachment 1105175 View attachment 1105176 View attachment 1105177
Twin 1
View attachment 1105178 View attachment 1105179
Twin 2
View attachment 1105180 View attachment 1105181

Nice job!! :D I think i may do the same! Getting jungly in my little tent ... and yeah, my fan leaves are Ridonculously big aswell!!

Nice job!! :D I think i may do the same! Getting jungly in my little tent ... and yeah, my fan leaves are Ridonculously big aswell!!
Yep, jungly here too :crying:

the fans had to come off, they were bordering on comedy. You could hardly see any plant, just these comedy joke shop fan leaves

:headbang: Ribbzz' mate, great to see you in the mix here with these! :d5: With 4 of them, you should get some nice pheno' spread which I am most keen on seeing- :thumbsup: I can't wait to run this gem outside next season, her Friesland heritage should offer very good mold resistance and some speed,.... Meantime I have the luxury of several nice previews!

Training looks to be shaping them well, your skills are coming in very handy here! I see Blooo has taken the hint- :rofl:

:headbang: Ribbzz' mate, great to see you in the mix here with these! :d5: With 4 of them, you should get some nice pheno' spread which I am most keen on seeing- :thumbsup: I can't wait to run this gem outside next season, her Friesland heritage should offer very good mold resistance and some speed,.... Meantime I have the luxury of several nice previews!

Training looks to be shaping them well, your skills are coming in very handy here! I see Blooo has taken the hint- :rofl:

You should know by now that when it comes to growing - i'm a BIG fan of stealing a Good idea!! :D

:rofl:

:peek:

Back