:bighug: Blooo, how ya dooo!? :smokeout:

....so I gather she's down and drying now- :thumbsup: ...I hope she turns out good for you mate, for sure you got that weird-ass foxtail-crazy pheno a few others did!
Interesting shape the buds made, especially that main cola... never seen a flat base cone bud before! Where did the aroma end up? Seems others got a pretty broad range of them, some unexpected-- like floral... :shrug: ... resin production has shown very well!

:bighug: Blooo, how ya dooo!? :smokeout:

....so I gather she's down and drying now- :thumbsup: ...I hope she turns out good for you mate, for sure you got that weird-ass foxtail-crazy pheno a few others did!
Interesting shape the buds made, especially that main cola... never seen a flat base cone bud before! Where did the aroma end up? Seems others got a pretty broad range of them, some unexpected-- like floral... :shrug: ... resin production has shown very well!

Hey Wairaboo! Sorry for the late reply, I''ve been away for a festive break! :D

I've chopped "some" of the LF ... But the rest is still up waiting to be chopped - pretty much done, and defoliated, but just gotta get the time to go in there and finish it up and get it drying :rofl:

I'll get a last photo before chop chop, but i've had some in jars for about 3 weeks now and it's starting to cure, but had a very strange aroma when chopped - kind of like burnt rubber and fuel funk .. Dank but in an odd way - as it's curring, it's starting to get a little more floral.

The resin production looks really good - When i first smoked it, it reminded me of some of the red family, like black cream from my other favourite breeder, but it's developing over time. I think it needs a real cure before i jump to a smoke report.

My grow had mild issues ... A 3 hour power cut (and possibly the low night temps) seem to have affected the plant and there's been some minor hermying happening. Found some seeds (to my SHOCK!!) .. not many, but enough to say that i absoultely didnt get the perfect growshow for this one, and there's no doubt in my mind that the seed production has taken something away from the possible end product.

It's very nice, don't get me wrong ... 90% indica ... yeah i can feel that! It's strong and relaxing and the buzz lasts a good few hours.

Part of me thinks that this plant would excel outdoors! .. And that main cola .. it's still there and hasn't stopped pushing out white hairs and growing in a perculiar manner.
I'll be really interested to see how some of the others have done, espeically the ones that were able to strictly control the environments!!

Happy new year buddy .. and happy new year to my lovely visitors ^_^
Wishing you all success for 2020!!!

:d5:

Blue. :bighug:happy 2020! :cheers:

Back