gRobot
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello There!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Here begins the journey from seed to harvest of these rare and exciting new feminized photoperiod seeds from Super Sativa Seed Club called LAVA FREEZE!!

SleepySomberElephant-size_restricted.gif

I've been lucky enough to be chosen by SSSC to do a little grow show, and will do my best for you all! :thumbsup:

Here's the kit list and setup for the curious!

Tent: Lighthouse 100cm x 50cm x 180cm(ish)
Light: Grow Northern Telos 0008 LED
Extraction: Ruck out take
Carbon Filter: Rhino Pro
Movement: Hurricane
Pot Size: 15l Autopot
Soil: Biobizz Lightmix
Green House Tube Heater.

Nutes: Mostly from the BioTabs Starter pack ... The biobizz soil has been mixed with Startrex and I've added a layer of Bactrex (mycos i think) about 4-5 inches down, with 2 biotabs, just off center opposite each other at the same depth.

They will be fed on store bought water to begin, with a PH of 6.2.

Other ammendments will include.

Biosys Micronutrients.
Biobizz Grow.
Biotabs BoomBoom Spray.
Biotabs Orgatrex
Biotabs BioPk

Once the seed is up, it will be hand watered for around 20 days until the leaves reach the edges of the pot. Then the autopot goes on.

That's the setup - Thanks for visiting ^_^

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Last edited:
The One Seed!

I have carefully placed ONE Lava Freeze seed into the germination station, and have cleaned the tent and filled the pots ready for action.
Usually i'd drop 2 seeds at once ... but I'm already feeling confident in the power of the SSSC bean.

Here's the one i chose!!

full

(there was no science to my choice ... 2 came out, and i put the smaller one back in (not that i think seed size has any bearning on plant size!)

I guess you noticed the cool packaging!! Here's another shot of that retro cassette! (According to Wiki - People used to use them to listen to music)

full

Here's some music from the Cassette Era!! It's all about the One seed that i've sown!

"One Seeeeed ... In the Pottttttt..... etc"

And here's the rest of the setup piccies!! :D

full

full

full

full

full

Wish her luck!! ^_^

:bighug:

Super sweet setup Blue, as always! :thumbsup: Thanks for the tag!

I just dropped a couple seeds too. I got 3 seeds from Mega Buds and one was freakishly huge and that’s the one I dropped. :eyebrows: Not sure if it’ll backfire or not. After 24 hours of soaking, the other seeds I dropped put out a little tongue but nothing from Mega Buds. Time will tell! I hate this part of the grow! :rofl:
7F87D527-44FB-409E-B5C2-BC6772864C30.jpeg

Back