I'm in for some extra fun you crazy kids...
Will pick one shortly..
20180828_201602.jpg

Surely I have something in hear that will suffice . . .

KIMG0160.jpeg

Probably put one of the Goldstones in this one, I'll get the card pic up tonight. I have an array of screw in LEDs and a GrowStar 50 UFO. Will probably be switching in an HLG 65 during the next month.

here my led auto tent. nice and full. young 3 upfront baby autos are the ones grown to pick from for this battle. 1 fastbuds gorilla glue. 1 fastbuds girl scout cookie. 1 seed stockers. og candy dawg kush;)
_20180829_183520.JPG
_20180829_183538.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

here my led auto tent. nice and full. young 3 upfront baby autos are the ones grown to pick from for this battle. 1 fastbuds gorilla glue. 1 fastbuds girl scout cookie. 1 seed stockers. og candy dawg kush;) View attachment 946039 View attachment 946040 happy growing every1 ;)
@autobeast you need to include a card with the entry code, autoflower.net, your AFN name, date and the contest you are entering in the picture of the babies. You will pick which of the girls is doing battle within 30 days of the start.

So now I have to beat you and Farmer Nug - F.N. plus all of the other competent growers, a tall order. I got permission to start late because my wild thailand will run into the middle of september for harvest. Then I have to fumigate the room since my cat brought me some whiteflies earlier this grow. Been keeping them in check with ladybugs and yellow sticky traps. So far so good.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green I'm looking for a battle to join and help. Guess I can un-box my Mars400, but I've been germing seeds for the last week or so, (Mephisto and some F1s I just bred). Yesterday was day 1 for 5 Mephisto girls, (2x Double Grape, 2x White Crack, 1x Blue Tooth). I didn't take any pics while they were germing. Will this be a problem? If so, I can always drop more F1s. Thanks! :headbang:

@autobeast you need to include a card with the entry code, autoflower.net, your AFN name, date and the contest you are entering in the picture of the babies. You will pick which of the girls is doing battle within 30 days of the start.

So now I have to beat you and Farmer Nug - F.N. plus all of the other competent growers, a tall order. I got permission to start late because my wild thailand will run into the middle of september for harvest. Then I have to fumigate the room since my cat brought me some whiteflies earlier this grow. Been keeping them in check with ladybugs and yellow sticky traps. So far so good.
will tmz the girls are sleeping. thanks and good luck every1. happy growing;)

Back