NEWS Legal Cannabis in Canada News

This just fantastic for us Canadians to keep up on what is what. Every Province has different distribution methods. The shortages they sold out in Ontario within Hours of going legal. Good Job @Mossy

Has anyone in Canada having problems getting seed orders. Are they getting held up at CBSA. I have. Gut feeling our government is checking all orders from Spain England Holland. I had a huge package confiscated at the boarder just Now. Please report any problems thank you. F.N.

Has anyone in Canada having problems getting seed orders. Are they getting held up at CBSA. I have. Gut feeling our government is checking all orders from Spain England Holland. I had a huge package confiscated at the boarder just Now. Please report any problems thank you. F.N.

What are the laws about seeds in Canada? Is it supposed to come from a licensed/registered breeder in Canada? Or not defined/still grey?

Yup lol Guess you can't have any weed on you right now either unless its bought from the gov and in the original package,Have already had a few people in my city get their weed confiscated because its bought from an illegal source :crying: They can't charge you for it but they'll damn well take it quick lol

Yup lol Guess you can't have any weed on you right now either unless its bought from the gov and in the original package,Have already had a few people in my city get their weed confiscated because its bought from an illegal source :crying: They can't charge you for it but they'll damn well take it quick lol

My buddy runs 420spot.ca and he's been sharing the nightmare problems he's had trying to get setup and get legit.

I don't know how other provinces do the licensing part but for ontario if you kept your weed business open and running after october 17th you are automatically black listed and will never receive a license :finger:

Back