Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Any members in the Legal States section Interested in giving us a bit of Help..?

We'd Love to expand this section with a newly legal [HASHTAG]#cannabiz[/HASHTAG] directory and a [HASHTAG]#cannabiz[/HASHTAG] jobs work-shops but we need Help to do that.

Anyone Interested..please shout up...:headbang:

If any member is Visiting Cannabis Shows in 2017 and is prepared to give us a Show Report..please shout up too.

Well I know if I don't forget mid year,Spectrum King will be at a trade canna show in DC early or mid spring. but if I can remember I am planning on going.I wanna check out one of these shows just up the road from me :) be happy to do a report on it or a video talking about it. either or. but thats not for a bit yet. and I might forget sooo, lol we'll see. great idea though. :)

Well I know if I don't forget mid year,Spectrum King will be at a trade canna show in DC early or mid spring. but if I can remember I am planning on going.I wanna check out one of these shows just up the road from me :) be happy to do a report on it or a video talking about it. either or. but thats not for a bit yet. and I might forget sooo, lol we'll see. great idea though. :)

Cheer @Eyes on Fire ..it would be Brlliant if you get the chance..:bighug:..Happy Sunday..

Hello , I'm a medical cannabis patient with active recommendation . What exactly do you guys need help with ?

Someone who will spend a little bit of their site time down here meeting and greeting..making sure anyone who comes in gets a Hello can I Help you.
Also..Anyone who will up date new canna legal states and rules as they come in.. :headbang:..that kind of thing.

Back