NEWS Legal Cannabis in Canada News

I just got a order before Christmas. This time I got a letter from CBSA. If I want it come and get it. Yeah right. Just beware these are GREY TIMES right now. Small stealth orders should be ok but I would use a different address for a bit. Just watch your self.

What are the laws about seeds in Canada? Is it supposed to come from a licensed/registered breeder in Canada? Or not defined/still grey?
I do believe that is there intentions yes and clones too. They are suppose to be available this Spring.

On the ocs store they have seeds now from tweed 60 for 4seeds I think just one strain

But only seeds or weed bought from a lp or the ocs store is legal in ont

Guess we all should buy a pack or two so that way we can have the packaging on stand by if cops ever show up lol They wouldn't know a photo from an auto anyways :fire:

Buy a ounce of something that comes in a reusable plastic container. Keep that on hand for travel. They will as was already said take your weed if it is not in a proper Ontario growers container. Go for the childproof ones they will last the longest and try and keep it pristine. They have 45 enforcement agents in Ontario to make sure there is no hanky panky.

Last edited:
Won't be able to nab it from you for much longer since they are selling those seeds now lol Fuck you Mr.Popo thats from my own legal grow!!!!!!! :finger: :rofl:

I work at a leagel dispensary and there were a total of 4 cases of seeds for all of alberta we got 1 backstreet by tweed. They are selling for 75 for 4 . This is why I'm breeding my own. We should try doing a seed exchange like Strainly. In Canada only. I'd love to have access to other pollen chucker variety. I know I'm not the guy to set something like this up but maybe someone elets could. Or maybe get hold of strainly and make a Canadian section. Hmm.

Back