Dinafem Let's Get Some Dinafem Grows Going!

20200304_151052.jpg

Just got them today @Dinafem-Mark

Just finishing up a CBD kush.
It grew kinda funny since sprout.
Short and really stout.
Hey buddy let me know how u like that 1 cuz I got that as 1 of my strains so any pointers on growing it out feel free to share! Thanks :pass:

Whoopdi Dooooo! seeds are here. @Dinafem-Mark thank you, thank you. :bow: your like a grandson to me. :baked::bighug:
are we ding our journals here or individual? your preference kind sir. I have may workcut out for me setting up tent #2 for two Dinfem Kush n Cheese,:drool: and two Dinafem OG Kush. :cooldance: all will be in four gallon pots.
DSC_0132.JPG
:cheers:Mark you get a free pass to whatever heaven you want!

I like planting during new moon phase. so with full moon on the ninth gone to soak today. in to peat pellets tomorrow.
two Kush N Cheese and two OG Kush. OG in Taller glass. have to keep track otherwise I will forget? last summer I smoked mystery weed all summer. had a lot of jars, forgot to mark them.:baked:
DSC_0133.JPG
DSC_0134.JPG

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Mail call with adelivery especíal from España!
82A52B16-06DD-4813-B51E-71B2624DB6AD.jpeg
:woohoo1: Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark and as soon as I start choppingthe tent in couple weeks I’m guessing these will be going to soak! Gonna switch from my radicle bags to a diff pot so I can toss some worms in with em! :smoking: Thanks a bunch for my 1st shot at running dinafem since I have yet to see bad results from any I have seen journaled!
:d5:

Whoopdi Dooooo! seeds are here. @Dinafem-Mark thank you, thank you. :bow: your like a grandson to me. :baked::bighug:
are we ding our journals here or individual? your preference kind sir. I have may workcut out for me setting up tent #2 for two Dinfem Kush n Cheese,:drool: and two Dinafem OG Kush. :cooldance: all will be in four gallon pots. View attachment 1165238:cheers:Mark you get a free pass to whatever heaven you want!
That kush n cheese is awesome bro. Medium size with killer flavor and quite a punch.

Back