Indoor Lil Dab's Growathon.

Roc Bud Inc Raz-Berry Runtz Day 4
She got transplanted and moved into big tent Also glad I did not wait any longer her roots are going crazy :yoinks::cooldance::yay:hopefully it wasn't too late :goodluck::vibes: Also threw some pot poppers and mosquito bits in the pots for preventive maintenance:toke::d5:

IMG_6390.JPG
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6392.JPG
IMG_6393.JPG
IMG_6395.JPG

Well i got grow tent, fans, and everything cleaned up and ez-pz trays setup sort of:rofl::rofl: gotta get more fitting to run all the way to my waste rez :oops1::wall:but this work for now since they don't have much waste if any:thumbsup: :cooldance::lol::pass: So everyone is moved into big tent still running 24/0 220 PPFD/19dli @36" from pot
IMG_6378.JPG

IMG_6379.JPG
IMG_6411.JPG

Whole Tent Day 6
Everyone is looking great :woohoo:Haven't done anything they may get a spritz of RO water tonight if I feel they need it :cooldance: I will give them a few more days on 24/0 before switching to 18/6 around day 10-11:toke:

image.jpg

That's all for today folks individual pics to follow:thanks::welcome::pass::vibe::hookah:

Whole tent Day 8
Everyone is doing awesome :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: and the pots are finally drying out from the pre planting watering....So tonight I will get the pump sprayer out and give the girls some RO water..About another 3 days of 24/0 before we switch to 18/6...I will starting turning dimmer up on light over the next few days while checking ppfd with photone app and bring the girls up to 400's for veg :headbang:

IMG_6450.JPG

Back