Indoor Lil Dab's Growathon.

Goodluck with your run buddy and please do show us your DIY build. Always fun to see people build something out of nothing :toke:

Thanks buddy but it wasn’t exactly that kind of diy. Not sure what to call when I first started I was growing with a friend his friend was starting a grow shop and selling the lights they were supposedly the same components as HLG just kits he would assemble and sell. Well it never ran right it was a 600w light that couldn’t go over 500-500w otherwise it would flicker when it came on and do weird things.

Alright folks rather than start a new journal I'm just going to keep this going as my main grow journal with some other satellite journals for some girls. I recently upgraded my 4x4 tent with diy light to a 5x5 with new HLG Tomahawk 720 so I have plenty of space and power. Also ditched the runoff trays for flood tray makes it a lot easier spacing all the girls out with one drain. That's all that new still running MC 2 part latest 8N version DTW in flora flex coco 70/30.

For ladies this round we have Mephisto Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, Toof Decay, Night Owl Gamathon, Marathon, And Sawney's Beans Jonestown. Everyone was started in solo's and transplanted day 3 except JT she got transplanted today day 6. I'll get the drip system setup and running in the next few days :headbang:

Day 6

View attachment 1671908

Jonestown

View attachment 1671909

Gamathon and Marathon

View attachment 1671910

Toof Decay one is doing fine other is slow hopefully she takes off soon

View attachment 1671911
View attachment 1671922

Walter White bx1

View attachment 1671921

Old School Mango Haze

View attachment 1671920
Nice setup and light dude. Wish I could have afforded the Tomahawk. Looks like we’re in the same size tent again but running different lights this time. Grow is off to a nice start buddy. :goodluck:

Nice setup and light dude. Wish I could have afforded the Tomahawk. Looks like we’re in the same size tent again but running different lights this time. Grow is off to a nice start buddy. :goodluck:

Thanks R Wayne I couldn’t have afforded with out the coupon I got from wildbill for 25% so that made it hard to say no. I have a couple issues with the light as far as build quality but nothing major it makes up for that with power I’ve ran some par test and don’t see me being able to run full power. Sorry I meant to respond when you posted but got side tracked and forgot :doh::baked::thanks: :pass:

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, Toof Decay, Night Owl Gamathon, Marathon, And Sawney's Beans Jonestown Day 16-17
Day 16-17 Not sure what going on think some of it had to do with cooler temps. But most have started to take off except a couple Marathon looking the worst. Only been feeding 400ppm everyday or every other day doesn’t seem to make a difference. Though maybe over feeding but most the other girls picked up with the ppm. I feel like it's gotta be a feed or over under fertigation issue but ran this same schedule with the last solo cup grow and didn't have issue with GSC only difference with the media different coco this time and first time using flora flex 70/30 bagged coco that I rinsed, buffed and presoaked my self.

IMG_9274.jpeg

Mephsito Old School Mango Haze is doing good best outta the bunch

IMG_9275.jpeg

Mephisto Walter White Bx1 looking ok been perking up the last couple days

IMG_9276.jpeg

Sawney's Beans Jonestown

IMG_9277.jpeg

Mephisto Toof Decay ones doing ok the other is way behind but has been looking better the last couple days

IMG_9278.jpeg

Night Owl Gamathon

IMG_9279.jpeg

NIght Owl Marathon is not doing good looking pretty rough thinking she's either burnt or sensitive to N or I had the thought that she was like another plant I had before and it's P issue but could be from too much ca but honestly don't know and talk my self in cicrles. The others are doing ok and their all on the same Rez so just hoping I slowly flush/fix what ever is going on :shrug::pass:

IMG_9280.jpeg
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9282.jpeg
IMG_9283.jpeg
IMG_9284.jpeg
IMG_9285.jpeg

They all have the same look so what ever it is, it's the whole group. I personally would dial back the feeds but the only coco I use is in solos and early on, I water when the pot gets light. Hell, mine are in flower now and I still only water once a day.

They all have the same look so what ever it is, it's the whole group. I personally would dial back the feeds but the only coco I use is in solos and early on, I water when the pot gets light. Hell, mine are in flower now and I still only water once a day.
Thanks DDubs your probably right I'll lay off the fertigations see what they look like. This coco is pretty airy though it's 70/30 but the perlite is small so it has really good drainage was my only thinking but we'll see what happens :thanks::pass:

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, Toof Decay, Night Owl Gamathon, Marathon, And Sawney's Beans Jonestown day 34
Day 34 5x5 is coming along been everyone has sexed and starting to stretch :headbang: I've been cutting back the N each week cause I keep seeing signs of toxicity. Most everyone is looking good so I think I'm close :whew:

IMG_9449.jpeg

Sawney's JonesTown

IMG_9450.jpeg
IMG_9451.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg

Mephisto Walter White Bx1 she still looking rough but has been looking better still little toxic and stressed from training

IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_9454.jpeg

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze this one has been finicky or just. a freak. She has look weird this whole grow but still growing assume it has to do with too much N

IMG_9455.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9457.jpeg

Mephisto Toof Decay's the runt is catching up filling out nicely

IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9459.jpeg

Night Owl Gamathon and Marathon

IMG_9460.jpeg

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, Toof Decay, Night Owl Gamathon, Marathon, And Sawney's Beans Jonestown Day 51 Early Flower New
Day 51 girls are doing doing good definetly not my best work but their pushing through. Pretty sure my Rez was siphoning down half way and over watering everyone. In setting up the larger tent I moved where I keep my Rez tyically about 6" higher which was just enough. Along with fertigating too much and I am pretty sure too much N in their feed. So changed feed and irrigation times down to 4 instead of 8 using less feed and getting less runoff :headbang::cooldance:

IMG_9594.jpeg

Sawney's Jonestown

IMG_9595.jpeg
IMG_9598.jpeg

IMG_9599.jpeg

Mephisto Walter White bx1

IMG_9601.jpeg

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze

IMG_9602.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg

Mephisto Toof Decay

IMG_9605.jpeg
IMG_9606.jpeg

Night Owl Gamathon(left), and Marathon(right)

IMG_9608.jpeg
IMG_9610.jpeg
IMG_9611.jpeg

They all already look better. I'm having similar N issues with MegaCrop 1 part. Cutting back a little bit helped but I'm still getting some downturned leaf tips. Looks like you figured a few this out early enough. Should be a nice grow.

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, Toof Decay, Night Owl Gamathon, Marathon, And Sawney's Beans Jonestown Day 62 Mid/Late Flower New
Day 62 Girls are hanging in there just swelling up and putting the frost on

IMG_9689.jpeg

Night Owl Gamathon and Marathon

Sawney's Jonestown

Mephisto Walter White Bx1, Old School Mango Haze, and Toof Decay

Back