Indoor Lil Dab's Growathon.

Beaver Genetics 99 Skunks Buds and Yield
  • Well I am antsy and 99 skunks is close enough to ready for me buds are testing between 12-15%:woohoo1: So i weighed her up and going to press a little bit ended up with 135 grams very nice harvest one of my better yields in a while:woohoo: Buds are super fat and dense she lost some of the skunky smell but it's still there.. She smells like dank dank weed:drool::gassy1:

IMG_4661.JPG
    IMG_4660.JPG
    IMG_4663.JPG
    IMG_4668.JPG
    IMG_4669.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4671.JPG
    IMG_4672.JPG
    IMG_4673.JPG

Mephisto Day 23
  • Mephisto Day 23 Haven't done any training on these girls but I did top one of the Old School Mango Haze's she was the shorter one of the two and hoping it will make her branch up a bit also with raising the height that should help too.. Plus I topped Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets she was quite short too both girls are happy today:cooldance::shooty::yay:The other two will just get some LST in a couple days:headbang::naughtystep:

IMG_4708.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG

Autoseeds Acapulco Gold and Girl Scout Cookies Day 26 Sex
  • Autoseeds Acapulco Gold and Girl Scout Cookies Day 26 Sex Girls showed sex a couple days ago but have been busy and forgot to post but they are doing great.. They are been starting to stretch out nice I adjusted training once other then that they are just doing there thing :headbang:

Acapulco Gold

IMG_4753.JPG
    IMG_4754.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies

IMG_4750.JPG
    IMG_4751.JPG
    IMG_4752.JPG

Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets day 29 Sex
  • Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets day 29 Sex She's starting to stretch a little staying pretty squatty nice solid structure :headbang:

IMG_4768.JPG
    IMG_4769.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG

Walter White Bx1 Day 29 Sex
  • Walter White Bx1 Day 29 Sex she has really started exploding since and getting a nice open structure really like that :headbang:

IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4767.JPG
    IMG_4766.JPG

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze Day 29 Sex
  • Mephisto Old School Mango Haze Day 29 Sex girls are doing great starting to stretch I did some training on the untopped one and just leaving the topped one alone been leaf tucking only

Untopped

IMG_4761.JPG
    IMG_4762.JPG
    IMG_4763.JPG
    IMG_4764.JPG

Topped

IMG_4757.JPG
    IMG_4758.JPG
    IMG_4759.JPG
    IMG_4760.JPG

Mephisto Sativa's Day 33
  • Day 33 The mephisto girls have been exploding the last few days really filling out the tent.. I did some training on the topped old school mango haze front center last night but can't really tell today.. Also did some training on Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets back right and put her up on a riser since she was quite a but shorter then the other girls get her up in the good light... Not much happening otherwise they'll get a rez change Friday to week 7-8 :headbang::cooldance::pop:

IMG_4829.JPG
    IMG_4834.JPG
    IMG_4833.JPG

Autoseeds Day 41
  • The girls Autoseeds girls are looking great after being gone for a few days :cooldance: I turned the light up before i left to max wattage 600 watts thought that would stop the girls from stretching but it didn't they have exploded this week

Day 41

Acapulco Gold She is still stretching hopefully she some soon or I may have to do some HST:headbang::toke:

IMG_5126.JPG
    IMG_5130.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5127.JPG

Girls Scout Cookies She has stretched out nice think she is done though just stacking now:headbang:

IMG_5122.JPG
    IMG_5125.JPG
    IMG_5124.JPG
    IMG_5123.JPG

Back