Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Okay I'm going to get lost if I don't get a list going of things members want us to look at, fix, or otherwise just consider.

1. Need to fix Media Gallery (should be an easy fix, planning on this week. All files seem to still be intact, just have to update the license.)
2. Visual styles need to be configured and tweaked. We currently offer the old AFN style (v3 2018,) and then we purchased two new visual styles (a light contrast and dark contrast.) @blue has been working on the light contrast (and we know it needs tweaking on several things,) and we have not yet started work on the dark contrast theme. If you'd like to see the other themes, you can scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM of the website and there's a spot to select your visual theme (defaults to Blue's theme.)
3. Will be fixing the threadmark issue (needs updated software.)
4. Plans to add in the new Raffle software for seed giveaways.
5. Need to get more feedback from the site on seed reviews (found here: ) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/genetic-strain-review-ideas.74003/
6. @FullDuplex has started looking at the Facebook login issue for those users having issues with it.
7. Put together a test team for the new blogging (grow journal) software.

This is just a partial 'Off the top of my head while drinking coffee" list, so please add in your comments I'll expand the main post here and we'll just cross things off as we go!

Okay I'm going to get lost if I don't get a list going of things members want us to look at, fix, or otherwise just consider.

1. Need to fix Media Gallery (should be an easy fix, planning on this week. All files seem to still be intact, just have to update the license.)
2. Visual styles need to be configured and tweaked. We currently offer the old AFN style (v3 2018,) and then we purchased two new visual styles (a light contrast and dark contrast.) @blue has been working on the light contrast (and we know it needs tweaking on several things,) and we have not yet started work on the dark contrast theme. If you'd like to see the other themes, you can scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM of the website and there's a spot to select your visual theme (defaults to Blue's theme.)
3. Will be fixing the threadmark issue (needs updated software.)
4. Plans to add in the new Raffle software for seed giveaways.
5. Need to get more feedback from the site on seed reviews (found here: ) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/genetic-strain-review-ideas.74003/
6. @FullDuplex has started looking at the Facebook login issue for those users having issues with it.
7. Put together a test team for the new blogging (grow journal) software.

This is just a partial 'Off the top of my head while drinking coffee" list, so please add in your comments I'll expand the main post here and we'll just cross things off as we go!

Can help with no. 7 :pass:

Can you turn off the notification that afn would like to send me push notifications? When I say no thanks, an even bigger part of the phone screen is taken up by a pop up that says "We highly recommend you enable push notifications...".

It wastes a ton of screen space.

Thank you!

Can you turn off the notification that afn would like to send me push notifications? When I say no thanks, an even bigger part of the phone screen is taken up by a pop up that says "We highly recommend you enable push notifications...".

It wastes a ton of screen space.

Thank you!

You can turn off Push Notifications entirely in your user options/account profile.

@Son of Hobbes might of already jumped the gun on the blogg sorry if that caused any problem

It would be nice to have the option to be automatically logged out, or not if they choose.

Back