Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1616851002201.png

Yall gotta watch the nascar race this weekend and see how us Tennessean's are enjoying our weekend. One of my neighbors is a dirt track guy and his Son is on a nascar team....Bristol here we come. Rollin joints for the duration.
I LOVE Bristol!!!!! I love the drag strip next to it too! As a part of the FunFord Weekend event, they'd let people entered in the drag and car show make a few laps. Thunder Valley was the first event I won in my class. I spanked the hell out of the mulit-year current champ to win $10K. I tree'd him and ran my number with a 0.004 letting out at the line. I went to him before the race to see if he wanted to split the winnings............add together 1st and 2nd place winnings and split the winnings. But since this was just my first full season running this class, he liked his odds better. Bit him in the ass! He could have had a for sure $7K, but only got $4K. :haha:
I haven't watched a Nascar race in quite a while, but with the dirt at Bristol, I'm sure as hell watching this one.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

:pass: @WildBill....that is what my Hubby says.......:headbang:....

All the guys at the dance stood at the bar.....drinking enough to get up the dutch courage to dance........
All the girls stood in the middle of the room dancing alone.....so he found if he danced with them...he got first pick of the Best ones...:biggrin:

His first wife was a dance teacher.....

I Think I danced with him Once............and decided not to dance again.......:pass:

He's got all the moves of Donny Osmond........View attachment 1301036...and a side dish of John Travolta.....

Shudders.............:pass:......

LMMFAO! Now that's a great morning laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back