Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fam! I got my mini greenhouse full to the max, (unless I can find a small wooden pallet to put on the floor in the middle). Now I got my big crew truck parked in front of it again trying to protect it from the high wind. It worked last time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I got my Strawberry Nuggets trimmed and bagged. She was stunted early, but still got 6 zips. Since my drying tent is cleaned out, i moved all my pepper and other garden plants that didn't go to the mini-greenhouse, into my drying tent under 2X AutoCobs. Which had now given my current girls a chance to spread out after being cramped in the old grow shower. Here's a link, as I'll be posting a new update shortly and they are just now starting to get going ! So please drop by if you have time! :peace::bighug::pass:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/one-more-last-grow-with-5-different-mephisto-strains.90504/#post-2760744:~:text=One More Last Grow with 5 different Mephisto strains!
NugSmasher always has a 420 sale. With your arthritis. I wouldn't get the mini. In the Nugsmasher lineup, just step up to the next model with a big handle.
Thanks for the great advice! I've already been in contact and asked them the difference between the pre=420 free started kits & he asked which model I was interested in and I think the next size up from the mini is the X model, (please correct me if I'm wrong). The rep answered back and I told him I was going to wait until 420 to make my decision. I also mentioned that I might be in Michigan at the time & the big stores with an on-line presence might be willing to offer a better deal by eliminating the free shipping option, (which would improve their bottom line with the presses weighing so much). They didn't answer back. :shrug: :pass:
How much you wanna spend?!?! Time and money? :haha::doh::crying:
Looks like $1000+ with the X model But I got sugar leaves stored up from the last 3 years and a ring of keif around the edge of my trimming bowl. Mix it all together and see what I get! :crying: :pass:
I like my dabpress stuff
I try to be open minded. Can you tell my why you like your better?
:pass:

try to be open minded. Can you tell my why you like your better?
Just had it for a couple of years with no issues. But I also can't compare to others since i haven't had to replace anything. So I can't say it's better then anything else, but I can say I've had no problems with my harbor freight and dabpress rig
PXL_20230401_043242152.jpg

Press guys! Currently shopping for a ”ready to go“ press to try on my extra bud. You recommend a 4ton or 12 ton? Money is not really an issue, not rich but not poor. Also any particular brand?

Press guys! Currently shopping for a ”ready to go“ press to try on my extra bud. You recommend a 4ton or 12 ton? Money is not really an issue, not rich but not poor. Also any particular brand?
I have a 12 and it's excessive for my personal use. An 8 should squish 1/4 no sweat. Don't like to press less then 1/4 at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back