Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1691519808652.gif

1691519868826.gif

I think maybe i do too many dabs @Lil Dab cuz my goddamn swordfish appears to be broken already! Its charged up but when u press the button to turn it on the light just flashes white 3 times and thats it! No idea whats wrong cuz the user manual doesn’t list that as an option for when it’s flashing cuz something is going on! :shrug: :cuss:

I think maybe i do too many dabs @Lil Dab cuz my goddamn swordfish appears to be broken already! Its charged up but when u press the button to turn it on the light just flashes white 3 times and thats it! No idea whats wrong cuz the user manual doesn’t list that as an option for when it’s flashing cuz something is going on! :shrug: :cuss:

Maybe try a different coil? I feel like I’ve had that had before but have done too many dabs to remember what it was.. I think bad coil/connection flashes green but I forget I’ll see if I can get mine to do it later :d5::shrug:

Maybe try a different coil? I feel like I’ve had that had before but have done too many dabs to remember what it was.. I think bad coil/connection flashes green but I forget I’ll see if I can get mine to do it later :d5::shrug:
I tried the other coil i have and same thing! If i press button 5 times to turn it on it flashes green 5 times! Then if i press button again it flashes white 3 times! Alarm indicators in manual list red X 5, purple X 5, and yellow either 8 or 5 times! Nothing about it flashing green 5 times! :shrug:

And it seemed to flash green whether i had a coil screwed in or the bucket empty with no coil! Its pissing me off thats for sure! With a damn 30 day warranty if its broke i will be buying a better vape next time!

I tried the other coil i have and same thing! If i press button 5 times to turn it on it flashes green 5 times! Then if i press button again it flashes white 3 times! Alarm indicators in manual list red X 5, purple X 5, and yellow either 8 or 5 times! Nothing about it flashing green 5 times! :shrug:

And it seemed to flash green whether i had a coil screwed in or the bucket empty with no coil! Its pissing me off thats for sure! With a damn 30 day warranty if its broke i will be buying a better vape next time!

:shrug:

Try @WildBill maybe he’s has had the issue I know he still uses his.. I don’t use mine often lately

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back