Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug:

Try @WildBill maybe he’s has the issue I know he still uses his.. I don’t use mine often lately
I sent them an email to ask whats wrong! We shall see how long they take to respond! Good thing i got my rig til then!

I sent them an email to ask whats wrong! We shall see how long they take to respond! Good thing i got my rig til then!
Button isn’t sticking is it? Mine will flash three times white when it times out from holding the button for a session, but it flashes the color of temperature setting you’re using

Button isn’t sticking is it? Mine will flash three times white when it times out from holding the button for a session, but it flashes the color of temperature setting you’re using
Nope and last time i changed coil it had so much resin coming out the bottom the lil gold button looking thing down inside the bucket had pulled out some being stuck to the goopy shit but pushed it back down and cleaned bucket out and worked fine! Pulled coil to clean it yesterday so it didn’t get all nasty like last time and was working fine when i pulled it and when i put it back it wasn’t working anymore!

Wow this stuff got here quick ordered Saturday and it was here yesterday but didn’t make it to the post office in time to pick up so I got it today.. You were right @DCLXVI sites is little wonky/sketchy but they are on it :headbang: :hump:
IMG_5937.jpeg

Nope and last time i changed coil it had so much resin coming out the bottom the lil gold button looking thing down inside the bucket had pulled out some being stuck to the goopy shit but pushed it back down and cleaned bucket out and worked fine! Pulled coil to clean it yesterday so it didn’t get all nasty like last time and was working fine when i pulled it and when i put it back it wasn’t working anymore!
Guessing it has to do with the gold button coming out and it didn’t get a good connection when it went back in the last time but I am just guessing it is above my knowledge at this point :shrug::baked::goodluck:

So my girlfriend whipped up a batch of this today and sprayed the entire infected plant.........and it worked! Many of the aphids fell off from the spray and the ones that didn't were pretty much killed on contact. 2-3 hours later, a close inspection revealed no live bugs. I can see absolutely no visible side effects on the plant. I'm super impressed. Thanks for bringing this product to my attention JP1!
:cheers: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back