Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my girlfriend whipped up a batch of this today and sprayed the entire infected plant.........and it worked! Many of the aphids fell off from the spray and the ones that didn't were pretty much killed on contact. 2-3 hours later, a close inspection revealed no live bugs. I can see absolutely no visible side effects on the plant. I'm super impressed. Thanks for bringing this product to my attention JP1!
:cheers: :pass:
I sure hope u didn’t make a homemade batch of that stuff and drench your plant! I did that last year on my tomato plants and came back next day and all were totally burnt and dead! With homemade version you are supposed to spray a tiny section of plant and wait 24hrs before u spray the whole thing! ;)

I sure hope u didn’t make a homemade batch of that stuff and drench your plant! I did that last year on my tomato plants and came back next day and all were totally burnt and dead! With homemade version you are supposed to spray a tiny section of plant and wait 24hrs before u spray the whole thing! ;)
Quite positive even the “buy online” version of it tells u to test a small section of plant before u spray whole thing cuz plants can all respond differently and the oils plus ISO in it can burn plants muy rapido!

:yoinks:
1691530017619.gif

Quite positive even the “buy online” version of it tells u to test a small section of plant before u spray whole thing cuz plants can all respond differently and the oils plus ISO in it can burn plants muy rapido!
Did you spray when it was hot? Or with lights on? The oils can burn leaves
PXL_20230808_214234370.jpg

Did you spray when it was hot? Or with lights on? The oils can burn leaves
View attachment 1622547
Lmao i was outdoors but i did both! Actually all 3….1) was hot…..2) was afternoon…..and 3) i sprayed the whole crop without testing on small area 1st! :doh::rofl:

Last edited:
Is it someone in heres birthday today? I feel like someone mentioned the 8th. Im pretty scatterbrained so it coulda been a seed drop or something like that, just don't want to forget someone
1691532590878.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back