Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it someone in heres birthday today? I feel like someone mentioned the 8th. Im pretty scatterbrained so it coulda been a seed drop or something like that, just don't want to forget someone

Not that I remember think it might have been the magic drop that @BCBudlady and @JP1 were talking that's the only thing that rings a bell here :shrug: :pass::baked:

I sure hope u didn’t make a homemade batch of that stuff and drench your plant! I did that last year on my tomato plants and came back next day and all were totally burnt and dead! With homemade version you are supposed to spray a tiny section of plant and wait 24hrs before u spray the whole thing! ;)
That must have sucked! We'll see! 😉

Is it someone in heres birthday today? I feel like someone mentioned the 8th. Im pretty scatterbrained so it coulda been a seed drop or something like that, just don't want to forget someone

there'z only one b-day on site today, but it'z an OG that never comez into LS & hazn't even been active for almost a year, so....:shrug: ppp

1691532973650.gif

Grape Crinkleberry after a week of hang drying and it's into jars and now the hardest part letting it cure for several weeks! A decent amount of purple color in the buds which are DENSE and smells like grapes and wine
KIMG6329.JPG
KIMG6354.JPG

No. Sprayed it outside in the shade, early in the morning. Its been in front of a fan indoors since treated.
I spray down every bit of the plants either early morning before work, or when the sun is going down at the end of the day depending on humidity in the morning. Maybe 20 plants total outdoors the last 2 years and no problems from it at all :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back