Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting! Being around hippies for so long and experiencing A LOT of weird "energy" places, I'm a firm believer in electric fields and magnetism((s) effects on humans and plants. Will be interesting to see the outcome with the harvest and to see if there was discernible visual differences.

I Noticed @NORBY had crystals on his compo.....I Forgot to ask if they were for eye candy or if he was using them.

Me Mother always had them in her watering can.....:watering:...theory behind them is that they put out a regular electro pulse into the water...so again...electro/magnetic fields....

The electromagnetic energy generated by some crystals is conducive to plant growth and acts as a safe and natural vitamin. Improved growth, plant strength and health are just some of the benefits associated with using a quartz crystal to promote plant

Anyone interested in Electro culture, Frank and Matt lay it out here. Quite Frankly is one of my favourite daily shows, he always has interesting guests. His shows don't stay around for long on YT so check him out on Rockfin, Odysee, Rumble or Podbeam.

Good morning @Mossy

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ....
catandmous.gif
....not a good sign when you are here so early..........:coffee2:

Ya.... Whatcha guys workin on today?

Got the old fridge/freezer off the patio...after @Fermented_Fruitz reminded me it was there.........:crying:

We've got a Moroccan man with a van who comes down and takes any stuff away every 3 months.....but...........everytime he's come down there has been dope on the patio.........:biggrin:.....oh...for 3 years.......:crying:...so hubby and his friend dragged that off the patio...then they started on the yard weeds...it is a perpetual job..............:headbang:

IMG_7411.JPG

IMG_7414.JPG

4x4 grow room.....?.....:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back