Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry...she's opened up a good discussion with a couple of our big hitters.............:biggrin:.......we all get educated.......

Cough....hermie.........:crying:
ive had alot of mephisto strains throw nanners late in flower, first rocbud strain to do so.. glad i could be of service :grin:

and im not sure, but i do believe you're "taking the piss" if im not mistaken hehe :baked::baked:

Morning Guys - Happy Wednesday!!

@Antonio_DutchPassion ... Nice packaging!! ^_^
Skywalker.jpg

I'm hoping the ""force will be strong with this one"

:doh::gary:

I dunno .. I turn up and everyone leaves :haha:

Just a pleasant and respectful reminder (not naming any names (bwaaaahhha)) to keep the politics, guns )and whatever else you may have gotten it in the ear from me over the past) in private conversations rather than on the boards, because Chuck is clearly watching

giphy.gif

don't blame me ... take it out on chuck!

:pighug:

HEY .. and thanks for the Rep Lil Dab :bighug: lovely! ^_^

View attachment 1631525

They do it to me all the time come through and it’s buzzing along then I show up and all I hear is crickets :doh::cuss:

It just means they didn't see us because they've got us on "ignore" :pighug:

(kidding :rofl:)

How you doing Lil dab?? :pass:

Just a pleasant and respectful reminder (not naming any names (bwaaaahhha)) to keep the politics, guns )and whatever else you may have gotten it in the ear from me over the past) in private conversations rather than on the boards, because Chuck is clearly watching

giphy.gif

don't blame me ... take it out on chuck!
1694604578132.gif

Trust me I’ve honestly wondered that :doh: :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m good working trying to do as little as possible just feeling lazy. How you been?

Hehehe, I'm good - kinda been trying to save a business in tough times, lack of money and customers - but getting there and staying positive. There's only so many days that can go by without the sun coming out right??? ^_^ My cup is half full (...of Gin)

:bighug:

Hungover today .. drinking far too much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back