Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, I'm good - kinda been trying to save a business in tough times, lack of money and customers - but getting there and staying positive. There's only so many days that can go by without the sun coming out right??? ^_^ My cup is half full (...of Gin)

:bighug:

Hungover today .. drinking far too much!!

Oh wow that stinks that’s all you can do is stay positive. Which I know is hard sometimes hope the best for and and good luck. Is it a cannabis related business can we help?:d5::vibe:

No worries if I’m asking too much :toke:

Is it a cannabis related business can we help?:d5::vibe:

No worries if I’m asking too much :toke:
Nah, if it were canna related i'd be all over you guys :rofl: :rofl: .. i have to keep it private becuase it's niche and easily found lol
Thanks for the kind words, the business is nearly 150 years old and has weathered some serious stroms in the past!
:bighug:

who's usuing the green forum template?
I use dark child on windows pc and iPhone mobile :muahaha::devil:
IMG_6484.jpeg

I use dark child on windows pc and iPhone mobile :muahaha::devil:
View attachment 1631527

Wow, i just tried one and it's buggered - took me a while to get my old one back. I only ask as i've made some changes to line up the subforums (that had a silly little speech bubble that was making them crazy)

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 12.43.43.png

Wow, i just tried one and it's buggered - took me a while to get my old one back. I only ask as i've made some changes to line up the subforums (that had a silly little speech bubble that was making them crazy)

View attachment 1631528
I hadn’t noticed that but notice the genetic sub changed it no longer showed the individual breeders section on the main forum screen. You have to go into genetics’ discussion and then find the specific breeder you’re looking for in the list. It was much easy to get to let’s say the seedstockers sub forum from the main page it used to be visible

I hadn’t noticed that but notice the genetic sub changed it no longer showed the individual breeders section on the main forum screen. You have to go into genetics’ discussion and then find the specific breeder you’re looking for in the list. It was much easy to get to let’s say the seedstockers sub forum from the main page it used to be visible
No, your theme is working quite nicely - i found it and looks pretty tidy.

I know hobbes is trying to consolidate some of the forums and subforums - it's all got a bit unruly and making it more tricky for new members to navigate - but i also liked the block of vendor links under vendors on the homes page

this is what i've got

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 13.10.43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back