Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the moment.........:crying: ......

I Wonder how much we could Raise for @Tom Bombadil to let her go another 4 weeks..........?...................:eyebrows:

I can take payments in dollars...UK£'S...euros and bitcoin for any Bribes........cough..cough...donations.........:eyebrows:

gangstamoney.gif

yep but all those pistils seem to have stretched out as of today.. I only found 2 little nanners on a lower and they were empty/spent.. light stress im guessing..
thx4rep btw

Don't worry...she's opened up a good discussion with a couple of our big hitters.............:biggrin:.......we all get educated.......

Cough....hermie.........:crying:

:rofl: Hahaha, wanna bet?

Haha no I wouldn't do that to you @Mossy
Best to keep your money in your pocket/bank account, where it belongs ;-)

Have a great day all!

Ah....I'm already in a Hole with 100 euros to Waira.........what's another week without food and 'lectric....sob......... :crying:

Have a great day...:biggrin:

@Mossy - I was thinking about your husbands eye situation. Does he know what type of macular degen he has? There are two kinds. If it's the "dry", then the super expensive surgery might be the only option.

If it's the "wet" version he should ask his GP about the medications. We have a friend who gets the shots on the regular and she says it has helped a lot and has had nearly no noticeable progression. Although, the scrapes on her car say otherwise.......

Some good info here and I cut/pasted the important bits to ask about

Some medicines, called anti-VEGF drugs, may help stop the growth of new blood vessels. These medicines block the effects of growth signals the body sends to generate new blood vessels. They are considered the first line treatment for all stages of wet macular degeneration.

Medicines used to treat wet macular degeneration include:
  • Bevacizumab (Avastin).
  • Ranibizumab (Lucentis).
  • Aflibercept (Eylea).
  • Brolucizumab (Beovu).
  • Faricimab-svoa (Vabysmo)

Your eye doctor injects these medicines into the affected eye. You may need shots every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain the beneficial effect of the medicine. In some instances, you may partially recover vision as the blood vessels shrink and your body absorbs the fluid under the retina.

Cheers @DCLXVI ....much the same as I pulled up..........he's at the doctors Monday.......so he can take the papers in and check.......:headbang:

He's just passed his eye test for his driving license renewal....:headbang:...he just noticed one eye wasn't as good as it had been when he was reading the chart......:pass:

#FingersCrossed it is the slow progressing type....:wizzy:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back