Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
but took a after work nap and didn’t wake up till after midnight ended up sleeping 15+ hrs last night think I’m caught up let’s just hope I can get to sleep tonight

Bloody Hell...call you Rumple Stilskin.......:snooze:.....

Haven’t felt like being chatting the last few days. Not sure what it is some days it just feels pointless :shrug: Plus I am always busy so not being here has given more time to get my stuff done

Sounds like a bit of SAD........anti-social and over sleeping...:bighug:....do you get seasonal depression...or are you Just worn out.....?.....:pighug:

caturdaycaturd.gif

Morning Folks,

I just finished up my first run and when I was breaking down the CGB Force last night I noticed some immature seeds. The 2 plants I harvested last week, double grape and cod victory, were clean. The question I have is can cannabis produce sterile seeds without pollen? While breaking down the plant I didn't see any pollen sacks, and if they were present I would have thought that the other plants would have had seeds in them. Still happy with the grow and will probably take the 2 seedlings out of the tent today to wipe it down incase there was pollen present, just trying to better understand this funky little plant better.

:smokeout:
I wasn't too impressed with CGB Force, but she did have to deal with gnats early on. I'll definitely give her another run for the money

Hey stoners finally got in touch with @Dabber and it doesn't sound good he's been in the hospital for a few days but home now. Still feeling like crap and his blood numbers are all over the place MIN to MAX. He says its a spontaneous gut infection that has effected everything. He's in rough shape pain boules all of it but wanted me to tell you all that he's not giving up and is going to try to get one more grow in before he's gone. Kind of hard to understand who he said he was so shook but wanted to make sure that everyone that asks about him knows he really appreciates it @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @Bill.de.Cat @JP1 @DCLXVI @Cerebral Goo @blue I know I've missed some more but those were the few i could understand and I know care

@Dabber we are praying and thinking of you:sad: :karmacloud::goodluck:

Yeah @Dabber :bighug: ...All our Love and karma sent.....:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:.....:pass:

Bloody Hell...call you Rumple Stilskin.......:snooze:.....

Yeah I was up off and on from 4am till 10 am but even the wife said " damn your a growing teenager again"

Sounds like a bit of SAD........anti-social and over sleeping...:bighug:....do you get seasonal depression...or are you Just worn out.....?.....:pighug:

View attachment 1634075

I do tend to get burnt out think I have bit of depression all the time. I take some meds for it but I don't think we have yet to find the right ones. And my PA left the dr office that I was just getting comfortable with so I have been avoiding going back to the dr to start the process over again for my last follow up. I really need to make a follow up appointment cause i think it also could be my inactive thyroid that we have been trying to get under control. Just a bit of white coat syndrome not wanting to go back the dr and try to fix this with a new Dr.

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of it has to with my sleeping habits just not sure how to get back on a normal schedule. I do blame social media some for that I do love you all :toke::bighug::smokeout:

View attachment 1634032

September is usually Resurection month here.....bit of rain sets everyting off..........the grape vine was stripped August.......and it's putting up grapes again....I Love a Trier......

A cold snap will sort them out....... :headbang: ....

View attachment 1634033

The feral tomato is still enjoying itself.......the tomatoes are ripening...but hidden under the leaf growth......:pass:...

And the olives are bending the branches...making me shameful for not doing anything with them........

View attachment 1634038

And...yup.....I Know I can get them processed into olive oll........but.....for the amount we have..it is not cost effective....:headbang:

I'm Wondering if they might be an effective Mulch.......:pass:...in my gardening..anything beneficial to humans is beneficial to plants too...so possible......

There a quite a few machines for home use that are fairly cheap. Would love to have access to those! We eat a boatload of olive oil and Spanish versions are our favorite. Check out the presses....Just get hubby on the sati and he'll have it done in no time!

Friend in California has about 20 olive trees about 100 years old. A local woman makes oil and other products from them and keeps him flush with all the stuff she makes in exchange.

Hey stoners question this is my bucket I use for gassing off tap water and it gets a horrible buildup on it every 2-4 weeks. I have been scraping it out when it gets to this point but curious if there anything I can use to clean that will be safe for the plants? Or should I just treat this as a disposable and get a new bucket once a month
IMG_6637.jpeg

Yeah I was up off and on from 4am till 10 am but even the wife said " damn your a growing teenager again"

I do tend to get burnt out think I have bit of depression all the time. I take some meds for it but I don't think we have yet to find the right ones. And my PA left the dr office that I was just getting comfortable with so I have been avoiding going back to the dr to start the process over again for my last follow up. I really need to make a follow up appointment cause i think it also could be my inactive thyroid that we have been trying to get under control. Just a bit of white coat syndrome not wanting to go back the dr and try to fix this with a new Dr.

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of it has to with my sleeping habits just not sure how to get back on a normal schedule. I do blame social media some for that I do love you all :toke::bighug::smokeout:

Sleep habits have huge effects on all the body systems! I'm prescribing you some sunshine, a day on the water, and some light fishing!
Be like your favorite plant and always look for the light!!!

Hey Kyote, how's things on the island? Good to see you around here. oops. meant to post this yesterday. Stoners. sigh. :crying:

Expensive 😜 Garden is winding down. Looking for a van or small class C and i've come to the conclusion that when the vehicle has been given a name, it's overpriced by 100% :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back