Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners question this is my bucket I use for gassing off tap water and it gets a horrible buildup on it every 2-4 weeks. I have been scraping it out when it gets to this point but curious if there anything I can use to clean that will be safe for the plants? Or should I just treat this as a disposable and get a new bucket once a month
View attachment 1634090

Maybe use line cleaner? Or some hydrogen peroxide?

Qb

Sleep habits have huge effects on all the body systems! I'm prescribing you some sunshine, a day on the water, and some light fishing!
Be like your favorite plant and always look for the light!!!

I tried if you say so drs orders I think tomorrow looks nice:salute:

1695487070821.png

Maybe use line cleaner? Or some hydrogen peroxide?

Qb
Never thought about that I have some H2O2 i'll try no line cleaner though. I probably should mention for those that don't know I have extremely hard water 300-400ppm ph 8.2+

Hey stoners question this is my bucket I use for gassing off tap water and it gets a horrible buildup on it every 2-4 weeks. I have been scraping it out when it gets to this point but curious if there anything I can use to clean that will be safe for the plants? Or should I just treat this as a disposable and get a new bucket once a month
View attachment 1634090

I'll use a little vinegar and baking soda every once in awhile. Helps get it clean, but stuff grows back as usual. I like the funk personally and will let it go for awhile. Gotta be adding life to the substrate....not sure if it's good or bad though...can't prove it, but seems like it bumps up the terps/smells

Thanks @Mossy and afternoon :toke:

Haven’t felt like being chatting the last few days. Not sure what it is some days it just feels pointless :shrug: Plus I am always busy so not being here has given more time to get my stuff done. I planed on getting on last night but took a after work nap and didn’t wake up till after midnight ended up sleeping 15+ hrs last night think I’m caught up let’s just hope I can get to sleep tonight:lildab::pass:
:bighug: :pass:

I'll use a little vinegar and baking soda every once in awhile. Helps get it clean, but stuff grows back as usual. I like the funk personally and will let it go for awhile. Gotta be adding life to the substrate....not sure if it's good or bad though...can't prove it, but seems like it bumps up the terps/smells

:thanks:Yeah I am probably underestimating how long I let it go probably more like 4-8 weeks. God damn there was something else I was going to add to this but I forget:baked:

View attachment 1634090

Boiling Hot water and half a Pint of white vinegar.....same as you descale a kettle...........:headbang:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back