Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Mossy :bighug:
Popping in and out as time and wild life circumstances allow.
Favorite season. Cooler temps, stunning colors and richer, heartier menu options. Weed pairings change a bit with the season.

:bighug: I fell asleep.....Sorry......:bighug:

Our Favourite season too.......:biggrin:...but I go Down with the outdoor night temps..........

We dropped 10C's on the night temps.....I got outta bed like John Wayne after a forninght on his hoss....:crying:...joints and muscles all seized....:biggrin:

IMG_7867.JPG

Yeah....we Did.............:biggrin:...Then hubby took me to a Garden Centre..............:vibe:......the big gorgeous one.....that Always costs us money.....:crying:.....

And I got two Finger Limes....2 night scented stocks...a Daisy...and a chrysanth.......... :vibe:......

Red Letter Day.......?...........:pass:....30th Wedding Anniversary..........:cheersmate:.......

We've had to write it down for 2 years to Remind us..........:crying:...coz we only usually Remember mid October.........:crying:

Alexa has a good memory.....:biggrin:.....

IMG_7874.JPG

Sculpted Olive trees..........:headbang:

IMG_7875.JPG

Look at the size of the pots.......:pass:...

IMG_7872.JPG

IMG_7869.JPG

Pomegranites......:pass:....

IMG_7871.JPG

We are like the commercial plant nursery production area.......:pass:...miles of them.......

IMG_7862.JPG

2 acres of Corriander around us again....companion planting says it will repel pests like mice and rats and hopefull snakes don't like it either.......

:pass:

They harvest the full field by hand......

IMG_7877.JPG

And.....ooops....who demolished the fire hydrant.......?.............:crying:

IMG_7859.JPG

Spanish green house.......mesh sides ...drop down sides and plastic top to counteract the heavy rain........:headbang:......they grow year round in those........:pass:

Hey...if I'm on a road trip...................you are coming with me........:crying:

Happy Caturday folks!

Otis is ready to get the day started with some rounds checking on the plants.

He’s telling me to get up off the couch and let’s go!🐈

IMG_8837.jpeg

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness y’all 😃‼️

On my third cup of coffee making, it was finally light enough to feed the cats. Naturally, they were waiting.
The black female on the railing, I named 'Towley'....... Yeah South Park. She's not shy and is pretty friendly, a little too friendly. She has a toe fetish. She tries to lick my feet. She's very obsessive about it! :face: :crying:

Earlier this week I was trying to socialize with the cats. I was sitting in the chair and feeding them treats. Well at least I was attempting to. 'Towley' was being very obsessive! It took an effort to get her interested in the treats!

I hadn't named her yet and this was pushing me into finding something to call her. Something appropriate for her. I was pretty stoned. :eyebrows::biggrin: South Park had been on the TV in the background while I was doing other things. It helps keep the tinnitus not so noticeable. That may have influenced my stoned brain.
I'm thinking of 'Toe' related names. One of the first candidates was Toby. It has 'Toe' in it, at least in sound.:biggrin:
It didn't really fit a female cat and then there's the issue of her being a 'black' cat............ So out goes that name!:crying::biggrin::eyebrows:

So I'm thinking to myself, 'Toe Licking'............. HOW in the F I got from 'Toe Licking' to Towely.............:face::crying::haha:

I'll just chalk it up to my cannabis growing abilities!:cools::eyebrows::biggrin:

As my veteran friend has said many times while we're gaming and he's taking a toke, "Damn man! You do grow sum baaaaaaaaaaad ass weed!"

These are candid pictures.:biggrin:

Towley on the railing

IMG_20230930_072906607.jpg

Bubba on his throne! I called his name to get his attention.
IMG_20230930_072916864.jpg
IMG_20230930_072936573.jpg
IMG_20230930_072937680.jpg
IMG_20230930_072940325.jpg
IMG_20230930_072941723.jpg

Notice the water jug above his head! That and The Dirty water dish, tells me that the Coons gave the back porch a visit last night. Ohh yeah one of the food bowls flipped over too.
Water Bowl had dirt in the bottom.Coons just have to wash their front paws! Now the interesting thing was there was a footprint there. It was not a Coon or cat print. Lily clarify that a little bit, it wasn't my cats. It could have been a big Tom that I haven't seen Or seen lately. Too small to be a bobcat.

Happy Caturday everybody!

I haven't seen any Buster picks in awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back