Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your dabs are sizzling away you're heating it way too hot. Especially if it's a big dab. You should be left with a golden puddle (or not so golden if rosin) everytime. Sometimes I let the puddle cool down and I come back and reheat and hit again later.
Lmao i have an infrared thermometer i use to check temp so u don’t go overboard! I shouldn’t have said sizzling more like bubbling! ;)

Also this banger is much bigger then your standard size! Why dab looked so small but it was a definite glob! ;)
image.jpg

Good afternoon @Mossy , happy anniversary!

Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :cheersmate: ...you wanna See me prezzie stash.....?................:eyebrows:

IMG_7880.JPG

IMG_7879.JPG

The little citrus in the second photo are the expensive ones.......Finger Limes...native Australia I Think..........:headbang: ..

I've got one in the garden but it is not really Happy in the soil......so I'm sticking these in pots.........for now.

Plants......:vibe:.........................................................................................................................................................Almost as good as chocolate.......:biggrin:..sigh..

Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain .... :cheersmate: ...you wanna See me prezzie stash.....?................:eyebrows:

View attachment 1635604

View attachment 1635605

The little citrus in the second photo are the expensive ones.......Finger Limes...native Australia I Think..........:headbang: ..

I've got one in the garden but it is not really Happy in the soil......so I'm sticking these in pots.........for now.

Plants......:vibe:.........................................................................................................................................................Almost as good as chocolate.......:biggrin:..sigh..
I just googled finger limes, never seen them before. Looks like a pretty nice haul

I know it’s middle of night for a lot of growmies here but I’ll ask anyways…has anyone ever infused some whole cream? I’m thinking some strong coffee creamer would be badass if creamer works good for rosin.
I've made cannacream to make ice cream with. Basically just double boil for a few minutes and strain. Heres a recipe for canna coffee creamer :pass:

Breakfast of champions! :eyebrows::woohoo1::lildab:

image.jpg

Sausage rolls not donuts! I wasn’t kidding I can’t do sweets for breakfast very often! :thumbsup::cooldance:

This was at 9:11 @Mossy ;)
Didn’t open til 9:00! Been just over 2hrs and moms already made $250 selling product out the driveway! Free samples def helps bring in new custos! :eyebrows::woohoo1:
8DF6456E-F35F-4578-AF47-C31AD3BE4CB3.jpeg

Not my mom in pic hence the lack of editing! :rofl:

Well, I think Knows Candy needs a bit more drastic form of training.
I'm going to let today's training grow out a couple of days.
I'll break out the soft wire, Velcro tape and clamshell clipsl

We're gonna get Super Duper cereal!

i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif

IMG_20230930_105330924_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230930_105333724_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back