Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom making Da Benjamins!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

:funny::funny::funny:
5c8124ac5b896110114c7e6f74b566bd.jpg
Now its my turn! Quick shower and a fresh glob in the fishy and i am heading out to run some orders til i gotta be back to help her break it down….which means i will be doing all the work and breaking it down on a solo mission! :shrug: :rofl:

Well, I think Knows Candy needs a bit more drastic form of training.
I'm going to let today's training grow out a couple of days.
I'll break out the soft wire, Velcro tape and clamshell clipsl

We're gonna get Super Duper cereal!

i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif

Can’t beat how much happier the plants seem to be using big pots! If u got your watering dialed they get a great start almost every time which is crucial for autos! Going to visit Steve monday to get 3 bags of soil and gonna use 3 10gal this time just maybe with 2 plants in each! Want room to climb in and 1cu ft per pot means i will have room in pot to topdress and add fresh compost for multiple runs instead of dumping them out after each grow! Also gonna order the 2.0 drip tape for the blunats to replace the individual drippers! Then it will put out an even ring of water vs just 5 drip points which def doesn’t totally saturate the pot!

Can’t beat how much happier the plants seem to be using big pots! If u got your watering dialed they get a great start almost every time which is crucial for autos! Going to visit Steve monday to get 3 bags of soil and gonna use 3 10gal this time just maybe with 2 plants in each! Want room to climb in and 1cu ft per pot means i will have room in pot to topdress and add fresh compost for multiple runs instead of dumping them out after each grow! Also gonna order the 2.0 drip tape for the blunats to replace the individual drippers! Then it will put out an even ring of water vs just 5 drip points which def doesn’t totally saturate the pot!
Get your watering down and it should be pretty easy.
Exactly why I want to do a bed!!!!!!
If I had my Grow room in my shop built, Beds would be for production and pots would be for experiments and breeding.

I just gotta get a few more ducks in a row! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back