Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all remember this guy??

1689013849386.gif

Hair straighter and some parchment paper you'll be dabbing in minutes ! :thumbsup: is it your bday too?
my birthday was last week. I also don't know that I want to test out homeless living by messing with my wife's straightener. Whenever the subject comes up, I get to hear about how expensive it is. I have almost enough money for a press save up (unless she found that).

my birthday was last week. I also don't know that I want to test out homeless living by messing with my wife's straightener. Whenever the subject comes up, I get to hear about how expensive it is. I have almost enough money for a press save up (unless she found that).
Finders keepers???? LOL

I pressed some 3BOG, it required a very deeply frozen cold plate, my upstairs freezer in the frig couldn't get the job done, so down to the deep freezer the cold plate went.

3BOG makes my eyes get all droopy,,,, :lildab: :crying:

U can get a cheapo 1 from walmart for $30-40! Just make sure it has low temp mode and doesn't start at 350F like some models! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back