ok, let'z see....

weed :greencheck:
mickeyz on ice :greencheck:
shroomz :mrgreen: :greencheck:
keyz & ID :greencheck:
phone/camera :greencheck:
shadez 😎 :greencheck:
one (1) silleedawg :doh: :greencheck:

ok, think that'z it :thumbsup: me & Gracie are headed to the lake, so....film @ 11 ;) :headbang:

giphy (7) (1).gif
theband.gif
giphy (7) (1).gif

Soaked and cleaned a 2nd time @Lil Dab but def has some buildup on it down in the air grooves that didn’t come out after multiple days of soaking and shaking up the pill bottle it was in with the ISO! Maybe i need to step it up and use some of the 99.9% i have for the tcheck flower tests since I don’t exactly use it all the time! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

let me find out you got luscious locks like Fabio
No but i got a nice hat collection! I do still have all my hair luckily but its far from luscious locks! I’m an in betweener cuz i would prob look weird with long hair nowadays but i would look equally as stupid with my hair shaved! :nono::rofl:

1689018983538.gif

No but i got a nice hat collection! I do still have all my hair luckily but its far from luscious locks! I’m an in betweener cuz i would prob look weird with long hair nowadays but i would look equally as stupid with my hair shaved! :nono::rofl:

View attachment 1612921
You need a haircut that a marine corps drill instructor would be proud of :headbang:

Soaked and cleaned a 2nd time @Lil Dab but def has some buildup on it down in the air grooves that didn’t come out after multiple days of soaking and shaking up the pill bottle it was in with the ISO! Maybe i need to step it up and use some of the 99.9% i have for the tcheck flower tests since I don’t exactly use it all the time! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1612916

Or just quit being cheap skate and get a new coil for 10$ :doh: :pighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back