Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stomach still that bad fam?
Well i think its my pancreas that hurts then upsets my tummy, i took a piss test and they said it came up that whatever is high and that between that and the pains im having i most likely have stones again, and Idk its no fun i can pretty much push through anything if i set my mind to it but the pain levels with this eventually max out and i just fall down n pass out so i spose its stupid to keep pushing

Well i think its my pancreas that hurts then upsets my tummy, i took a piss test and they said it came up that whatever is high and that between that and the pains im having i most likely have stones again, and Idk its no fun i can pretty much push through anything if i set my mind to it but the pain levels with this eventually max out and i just fall down n pass out so i spose its stupid to keep pushing
You need a doc bud...

Im just waiting for the scheduling people to call me for my procedure where they hopefully pull them out
Wish you the best fam not gonna say what you should and shouldn't do from across the United States and on the internet so lots of good vibes being sent your way my g! This slab is for you :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back