Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These work great for gnats outside, I’d hang a couple inside if I had them in there. (Just had a bday party for my granddaughter out here and I left the fairies sign up in the spirit of being inclusive.)
View attachment 1619451
My only worry in a tent would be the fans swaying it into a plant. But if u got the room, that may do a good job.

I assume that only works top watering?
Well if u aren’t top watering u aren’t gonna have gnats living in the top part of your soil as they will be where the moisture is! If u bottom water and have gnats they have prob crawled up the pots drain holes to start breeding….meaning bottom waterjng gnatrol will put the bti where the gnats are breeding! :thumbsup:

Well if u aren’t top watering u aren’t gonna have gnats living in the top part of your soil as they will be where the moisture is! If u bottom water and have gnats they have prob crawled up the pots drain holes to start breeding….meaning bottom waterjng gnatrol will put the bti where the gnats are breeding! :thumbsup:
Or they could be breeding in flood tray if that’s whats being used!

Mossy? After two years coming here I only starting to pick up on comments that Mossy is a breeder or was?, she's so humble, I never caught on.

yup, she'z the originator of the dragon line :dragon3::thumbsup: :headbang: ppp

I've always top watered, until now, I'm gonna try some wicking next grow, but thats only going to be the first 30-40 days, then top watering. Thanks for the tip, I'll check into that stuff.

FB_IMG_1690655806600.jpg

I saw someone run a whole wick as he was filling the pot, spirally as he put coco in. God knows if it worked
I'm just laying the wick on top of my grill that my fabric pots are sitting on, filling the catch tray underneath, if it works, yippy, if it dont, i'm out of $5 for wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back