Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in giving the plants a rest, I run 16/8 but nobody will ever convince me that a WEED will get messed up by a sliver of light while they’re resting. Just my two cents
So a little light here n there say from opening tent while lights are out or a camera flash u will be fine but enough light during dark hours on a regular basis (say from a light leak or a bright controller inside tent) u can def get hermies!

I believe in giving the plants a rest, I run 16/8 but nobody will ever convince me that a WEED will get messed up by a sliver of light while they’re resting. Just my two cents
Depending on UV spectrum plants may not even pick it up! ;)

Oh sure, I use the zapper as needed. I've done grows with and without, last grow I had literally no bugs, so I didnt use the zapper, plus like u said, I even wonder if it may have been beneficial, since its uv, but its only a faint blue glow IMO.

Definitely makes me wonder I have thought about a bug zapper but got little leery of them cause never heard of anyone using them in tents.. I use one of those cheap Katchy devices just outside the tents.. I always have Gnats I cant get rid of thsoe damn thing.. I need to go nuclear for most the summer with BTI and spinosad

I agree know harm done with autos....
Autos can and will hermie same as photos messing with them too much during lights out but just not quite as sensitive!

I appreciate that and same respect yours but have you run without the bugger zapper to know if you could have better terps? and more i think about it i don't know cause that UV light which leads me to wonder if you even need the additional UV your installing today?:yoinks::shrug::doh: This is why I don't talk I got a millions thoughts rolling threw my head there are so many variables:dizzy:
Sounds like a job for the always reliable @Mañ'O'Green ;) :eyebrows::rofl::pighug:

Cheers @Mossy 🍻 Toulouse sends his Happy Caturday regards

2BEAE23D-1FE8-4E94-9F44-26EED2D35E72.jpeg

Definitely makes me wonder I have thought about a bug zapper but got little leery of them cause never heard of anyone using them in tents.. I use one of those cheap Katchy devices just outside the tents.. I always have Gnats I cant get rid of thsoe damn thing.. I need to go nuclear for most the summer with BTI and spinosad
Just get gnatrol powder and add it to your reservoir! Easy peasy broheezy! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back