Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely makes me wonder I have thought about a bug zapper but got little leery of them cause never heard of anyone using them in tents.. I use one of those cheap Katchy devices just outside the tents.. I always have Gnats I cant get rid of thsoe damn thing.. I need to go nuclear for most the summer with BTI and spinosad
Like I said, my zapper has caused me no issues that I can see. As for terps, hell I dont know, my weed looks like weed, smells like weed and gets me stoned like weed. I'm satisfied, and that's what matters. There's always someone who thinks your doing it wrong, or their doing it better. But lifes to short to worry about what others think. Besides i'm in my 60's and time aint on my side, i'm doing what I want, and I suggest the same to everyone. Ya gotta do what makes you feel good.

I’m about to jump in shower so was thinking same thing! ;) :pass::d5:
View attachment 1619450

Too lazy to roll 1 now so few puffs and I will roll one when i get out….while i take some dabs of course! :eyebrows::lildab:

Have a shower for me........:biggrin:...I can't be bothered to move..................................yet.......

I like this one.

FB_IMG_1690654618164.jpg

These work great for gnats outside, I’d hang a couple inside if I had them in there. (Just had a bday party for my granddaughter out here and I left the fairies sign up in the spirit of being inclusive.)
5A025602-A39B-4722-BA34-C4E12CC3F5F1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back