Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally having a smoke right now so come on down! As @420Forever says, PuffPuffPass!
View attachment 1620368

#SharingOne

IMG_7190.JPG

Does that look Almost done.....?........................:chef:...can you hear it by the sizzle...........?

Nod's as good as a Wink to a Blind Horse........:yeah:

You know @Mossy I'm sure you can't see this....but I've never done anything wrong to you..only looked up to you...I'm done keeping my mouth closed....I stay here I and I know it's your site and I've grown so much learning from everyone...it does upset me you blocked me for what reason me and wife were to lovey....ok well we tryd cutting it out so much...sorry we're happy...atm...we have a boy on the way...it exciting....and if anything I've done wrong otherwise we are adults ..things can be pm and talked about...I don't like being on here as much I feel left out...especially coming from one of the most respected growers on the forum.....I wish we could come to piece and be closer again....I hope you can see this...I'm truly sorry for anything....InkAddict

So @InkAddict$ ........you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.... could you....?...since you opned it up.......Now it is my Chance to Reply..........

You first come to my Notice when a load of RP's landed in my lap from @Cultivators Reporting you for accidently crossing Test product and wanting to open up a Seed Bank to try to Sell them.

Members reported you as a Ripper...and that is normally an Instant Ban............But....I am the Queen of Second chances.

So...I went against the grain to give you a Second chance...said to the members who Reported you.....maybe you weren't a Bad person...just a bit overcome with the position you found yourself in.

You probably didn't realise your Actions put everyone of the @Cultivators in danger of losing the Trust of the on site vendors ...by reproducinging their seed and trying to sell them.

I Gave you that Second Chance.......:nono:....

Fool me Once...Shame on you..... :headbang: ....

After that...You asked for an opinion in LS about you and the Mrs lovey dovey talk.... You Asked for an Opinion.....I gave you an Honest one.

You didn't Like that....Fine....:pass:...But.....Then you took my answer and tried to twist my words into a Witch Hunt on site against me.
Not Fine.

I have spent 12 Years of my life on AFN Fighting against that kind of hyped up antisocial media Crap on site.....and you Bring it....and try to take me down in my own Home.

Fool me Twice....Shame on me.......:headbang:..

So I stuck the Mute buton on...which BTW is Staff Proceedure....but....you couldn't let it go........

Playing for the sympathy vote...ooooh...Poor me done Nothing....and big bad Mossy won't speak to me.....oooohhhh.....

Yah...Fucking Right....:pass:...now I have spelt out for you why I have you on Mute...........you cannot Twist my Words if I don't Give you any.

No Sympathy...No Empathy.....you brought it on yourself.....in my 12 Years on site....you are the Only person I have ever had to put on Mute........

You Fooled me Twice..........you don't get the third chance.

You are no longer Welcome in my Home...............:toke:....

So @InkAddict$ ........you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.... could you....?...since you opned it up.......Now it is my Chance to Reply..........

You first come to my Notice when a load of RP's landed in my lap from @Cultivators Reporting you for accidently crossing Test product and wanting to open up a Seed Bank to try to Sell them.

Members reported you as a Ripper...and that is normally an Instant Ban............But....I am the Queen of Second chances.

So...I went against the grain to give you a Second chance...said to the members who Reported you.....maybe you weren't a Bad person...just a bit overcome with the position you found yourself in.

You probably didn't realise your Actions put everyone of the @Cultivators in danger of losing the Trust of the on site vendors ...by reproducinging their seed and trying to sell them.

I Gave you that Second Chance.......:nono:....

Fool me Once...Shame on you..... :headbang: ....

After that...You asked for an opinion in LS about you and the Mrs lovey dovey talk.... You Asked for an Opinion.....I gave you an Honest one.

You didn't Like that....Fine....:pass:...But.....Then you took my answer and tried to twist my words into a Witch Hunt on site against me.
Not Fine.

I have spent 12 Years of my life on AFN Fighting against that kind of hyped up antisocial media Crap on site.....and you Bring it....and try to take me down in my own Home.

Fool me Twice....Shame on me.......:headbang:..

So I stuck the Mute buton on...which BTW is Staff Proceedure....but....you couldn't let it go........

Playing for the sympathy vote...ooooh...Poor me done Nothing....and big bad Mossy won't speak to me.....oooohhhh.....

Yah...Fucking Right....:pass:...now I have spelt out for you why I have you on Mute...........you cannot Twist my Words if I don't Give you any.

No Sympathy...No Empathy.....you brought it on yourself.....in my 12 Years on site....you are the Only person I have ever had to put on Mute........

You Fooled me Twice..........you don't get the third chance.

You are no longer Welcome in my Home...............:toke:....

Don't balme you Aunty, you've had the patience of a saint.
Nobody likes pulling the ban hammer, but the finger posting made me feel enthusiastic about it.

...now .... about the elephant in the room :crying:

Onwards and upwards eh!! :D

Some people mistake Kindness for Weakness @blue :bighug: ...but everyone has a Breaking Point.........even me.

Glad you are Home.........:pass:

Slim Piggens

Unfortunately I have to use that phrase all too often so here’s to strong one’s who overflow with empathy too. Sometimes it’s an internal battle and sometimes it’s crystal clear. Much love points.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back