Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass: Just getting my day started. Thinking about starting some Purple pope, changing the oil in my car and fixing the lawnmower.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
hmmmm...I get those days too....and they rarely get past the Thinking stage..........especially if there is dope involved.............:wizzy:... I Wish you Luck...........

And cornhole practice. Gotta get that work in

I'm frightened to Ask what cornhole practice is...........:crying:

In the same vein as @Cave Dirt Cody I'm thinking about cleaning the house and cleaning the car for a road trip to The Netherlands next week. Thinking real hard.

@Mossy I was invited to a house warming a few months ago and cornholing was mentioned. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Qb

I'm thinking about cleaning the house and cleaning the car for a road trip to The Netherlands next week. Thinking real hard.

Oooh....Nice one...........how many hours road trip is that......?

I was invited to a house warming a few months ago and cornholing was mentioned. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Ooooh........... @Cave Dirt Cody might explain it............ :pass:

Afternoon @Mossy :pass::bighug:We move on!! Procrastinating here. Time to clean out the tent, get some affy gals going in the free heat and humidity. Growin’ cheap.
:dragon8::passit: Jems getting soaked in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back