Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1620417 hmmmm...I get those days too....and they rarely get past the Thinking stage..........especially if there is dope involved.............:wizzy:... I Wish you Luck...........

I'm frightened to Ask what cornhole practice is...........:crying:
Brought the wrong oil filter. I’ll blame that one on the dope

Afternoon @Mossy :pass::bighug:We move on!! Procrastinating here. Time to clean out the tent, get some affy gals going in the free heat and humidity. Growin’ cheap.
:dragon8::passit: Jems getting soaked in a couple weeks.

Afternoon @BCBudlady :bighug: #sharing one :pass:

You got JEM Originals.....that will be Interesting coz you have tried Dragon meds too.........so pain report will be a good comparisson...:pass:

Oooh....Nice one...........how many hours road trip is that......?

Ooooh........... @Cave Dirt Cody might explain it............ :pass:

I'm hoping to have it done in around 13/14 hours. First time on the Eurotunnel as well. Really looking forward to it.

Will be exploring places I've not been to yet. Leiden, Den Haag, Delft, Amersfoort and Rotterdam with some other places we see along the way.

I now know what cornholing is :p

Qb

I'm hoping to have it done in around 13/14 hours. First time on the Eurotunnel as well. Really looking forward to it.

Will be exploring places I've not been to yet. Leiden, Den Haag, Delft, Amersfoort and Rotterdam with some other places we see along the way.

I now know what cornholing is :p

Qb

Getting There is not the Problem..... :pass: ..finding your way Home might be..........if you get the right Dope.......:pighug:

We want photos.............:photog:

booty call-?? :paleo: i've forgotten what that even meanz :crying: :rolleyes2: ppp
I was moving a sofa up 3 flights of stairs, me on the lower end. My phone butt-dialed somebody and I could hear her talking in my pocket. I got my buddy to take a rest at the 2nd floor landing while I dug my phone out to find out it was an elderly church lady, recently widowed. As soon as we figured out who each other was, she lowered her voice and said, "This is a booty call, isn't it?" I could not convince her otherwise.

Getting There is not the Problem..... :pass: ..finding your way Home might be..........if you get the right Dope.......:pighug:

We want photos.............:photog:

Drive home should be fine. We'll more than likely spend our last night in Belgium or France so the cannabis consumption will be minimal.

I'll post a few pics. I like to take pics of coffeeshops and their menus for a little snapshot at history.

I've even found a drive-thru coffeeshop so i'll be sure to document that.

Qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back