She stuffed a half pound Grove bag...
Screenshot_2023-07-29-14-13-13-068.jpg

On the scale..

Screenshot_2023-07-29-14-13-24-118.jpg

269.82 Grams
-
28.917(weight of Grove bag)
=
240.903 Grams of dense heavily trichome coated buds.

I am very pleased with the results. Aroma is difficult to pinpoint, but I mainly detect a light lime scent, with a more pronounced cheesy, gassy Haze..

:cheers:

Have a shower for me........:biggrin:...I can't be bothered to move..................................yet.......

Okay...you Shamed me into it............. :biggrin: ...the cold watter was just off tepid and enough to take your core temp down a notch or two....patchouli oil filling me nostrils...........and the Scent of Frog on me finger tips....................................sigh....................what more could a girl want...........?.....:eyebrows:

bayle.gif
:zen: Ohhmmmmm.....................

Okay...you Shamed me into it............. :biggrin: ...the cold watter was just off tepid and enough to take your core temp down a notch or two....patchouli oil filling me nostrils...........and the Scent of Frog on me finger tips....................................sigh....................what more could a girl want...........?.....:eyebrows:

View attachment 1619461 :zen: Ohhmmmmm.....................
Scent of Frog? This may fall into the same category as Shoe Fly Pie, dont sound good, but its good chit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back