Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a wallet lmfao. I have a little bag for the rare occasions I don't have pockets, but it only fits my wallet, phone, vape, and keys.

:biggrin: I Tried to resolve it by getting hubby a fishing jacket...with all those small pockets in everywhere......he spent so much time Looking for stuff in all the different pockets it was frustrating........:crying:

Then I got him combat shorts....with Less pockets....he put so much crap in...they kept dragging the shorts off his arse.......:crying:...

Now if he needs stuff...he carries his manbag.....because it is made from hemp...he Thinks it is macho........

It's Not...but...at our age... #NoFucksGiven ....:crying:

rolling.gif
mickey.gif

Start the week the way you mean to go on................................. #Stoned ... :pass:

Hubby went out for the footie.......:drunks:....drank some...to commiserate with himself......

Smoked two bowls.......

Went out to lock the garage door.....

I'm in the bathroom when I hear the aggh....thump......:doh:..

so I dashes out...and here he is in the plant pot next to the steps.....like a crab on it's back....:crying:

so I pulled him out...no harm done...just a scratch on his arm.....

mutley.gif

So....he toddles off ...at a slow zig-zag across the yard muttering...it's not the drink....I swear I'm not drunk.....

{And I'm thinking nowt to do with the two bowls you just inhaled either......}

5 minutes later..he tottles back in and says....it was Your Fault.....

[no surpise there...I Swear he only married me to have someone close by to Blame.....:biggrin:..}

I Borrowed your flip-flops to walk over the yard..........and they had mud on the soles......so I slipped....:crying::crying::crying:

Aw Gawd.....Classic......:crying:

It's a good job I smoke Dope.......:biggrin:

Yo stoner family hope everyone has been doing well. Stay tuned as Im hoping I'll be having some great news to share with you by weeks end:woohoo:@Mossy :bighug:

MarsHydro 14th Anniversary Sale deails...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back