Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was only hoping not asking. No good news here either, snow storm coming and I cant get my snowblower running. Needs a new auger drive cable, new spark plug, new primer....too much.

Well @4wiscoLegal420 :pighug:....you little good luck charm.......:wizzy:

The garage has just called to say ...come pick up your car....we've had it up on the ramps to check underneath...and its fine.

Fixed the wheel arch cover...and a bit behind the number plate....FREE OF CHARGE.......:headbang:

Lucky.....when your hubby piled it into the crash barriers...........pissed.....the crash barrier bridged both parts of the chassis and saved any major damage to to underside of the engine when the car rescue guy had to drag it backwards off them to get it out.....

:pass: Cars dont Bleed........................:blahblah:...unlike hubbys ear drums......

Just the way things are going ATM......:shrug:...so Better not to ask........:pass:...

Well @4wiscoLegal420 :pighug:....you little good luck charm.......:wizzy:

The garage has just called to say ...come pick up your car....we've had it up on the ramps to check underneath...and its fine.

Fixed the wheel arch cover...and a bit behind the number plate....FREE OF CHARGE.......:headbang:

Lucky.....when your hubby piled it into the crash barriers...........pissed.....the crash barrier bridged both parts of the chassis and saved any major damage to to underside of the engine when the car rescue guy had to drag it backwards off them to get it out.....

:pass: Cars dont Bleed........................:blahblah:...unlike hubbys ear drums......

Just the way things are going ATM......:shrug:...so Better not to ask........:pass:...
Enough said. Hopedully I can get my snowblower up and running before Thursday night. We are getting 10-15 inches over thursday night and friday morning

Depends on how dry your space is. Ive used them with good results and I also havent used them and didnt see a difference. My guess is if you're in a dry climate it will help.
It's very dry atm. 39 rh 77 degrees. I don't have a humidifier.

Sleep Tight @Hog MaGundy :bighug:

Question of the Day.............:pass:.....does anyone hate Christmas..............?

My hubby hates it.....:headbang:...turns into the xmas troll from hell for a fortnight.....:nono:...the Best xmas present I give our kids/Gkids is keeping him here in Spain...while they are all in the UK......:crying:

Knowing a Lot of Stoners are anti-social...an all the fuss and family will be tripping them out..he cant be alone......?

So....who else would cancel christmas if they could....?.......:eyebrows:

Or declare the elf on a shelf criminal.....?

View attachment 1548691

I am not a fan of the commercialization, it makes me aggravated and I do become a grumpy gus like your hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back