Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm begining to think using my tap water is a big mistake I've got an EC/TDS meter on the way to see if the water thru my block carbon filter is better. Being 1/2 cheap ass Italian and 1/4 skin flint dutch it KILLS me to run 1/3 my water down the drain or shell out for RO water at a store lol.

Is it just cheaper to buy your pot @ $40 an 1/8th?
I don't think so. Remember that the street value of just one of our plants can easily exceed $500.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green is it 50ppm each i aim for with epsom and that gypsum? I forget! Thx :d5:

Not enough information?
I have no idea what you are doing? Burn another one and get back to me.

My tap waters ppm ranges from 45-105 depending on time of year. Lower in winter. But my local water company gives us the most worthless and uninformative water test results. I don't have a clue what's in it, and I aint paying 100's of dollars to find out. I showed it to MOG when he was helping me one time and he was speechless.

Me speechless :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check with your local Ag-extension office. They may offer free testing for local gardeners. You can send a sample to many places for testing and the prices I see range from ~$40 for the basics to $$$$ for really specialized tests.

@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the reps!!!

I've never even heard of albondigas but man it sure looks good!!!

I've always had bad luck just dropping seeds directly into jiffy peat pellets as opposed to the soak and paper towel. By no means am I disagreeing with your explanation.
I see you mentioned the pH of the pellets and buffering it...
Could this be why? How might I create a buffer soln ??

The Jiffy peat pellets I have tested came back at ~4.25 PH that is too low for cannabis germination. Soak them in 6.4 PH water/nutrient mix prior to planting to buffer them.

IMG_20230101_173411428.jpg

The knows candy is awesome….really strong skunky smell…great high, excellent pain relief. So oily that if you leave a doob rolled overnight, the paper is oily in the morning. Never seen that before… :pass:

I have 8+ oz of knows Candy that I think I will have to process with QWET because I cannot pick up the rosin?

Is it just cheaper to buy your pot @ $40 an 1/8th?
I don't think so. Remember that the street value of just one of our plants can easily exceed $500.

Not enough information?
I have no idea what you are doing? Burn another one and get back to me.

Me speechless :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check with your local Ag-extension office. They may offer free testing for local gardeners. You can send a sample to many places for testing and the prices I see range from ~$40 for the basics to $$$$ for really specialized tests.

The Jiffy peat pellets I have tested came back at ~4.25 PH that is too low for cannabis germination. Soak them in 6.4 PH water/nutrient mix prior to planting to buffer them.

View attachment 1551997

I have 8+ oz of knows Candy that I think I will have to process with QWET because I cannot pick up the rosin?
Whut happened to the paper plate?

Can't pick up the rosin?:confused1:

Whut happened to the paper plate?

Can't pick up the rosin?:confused1:
I don't know what happened to the paper plate besides holding my beautiful gluten free sourdough toast?

Yeah Bill the rosin pressed from The knows Candy is too oily to pick up off the parchment and not oily enough to run off even when heated. I have pressed it cold and slow, regular and hot without good results. I tried working it frozen and no go?

I don't know what happened to the paper plate besides holding my beautiful gluten free sourdough toast?

Yeah Bill the rosin pressed from The knows Candy is too oily to pick up off the parchment and not oily enough to run off even when heated. I have pressed it cold and slow, regular and hot without good results. I tried working it frozen and no go?
Try collecting it on the edge of the freezer with the freezer door open . Works every time. Ding Ding Ding

Try collecting it on the edge of the freezer with the freezer door open . Works every time. Ding Ding Ding
I put it in the freezer for hours it never even gets stiff. I have a cake pan with a cast iron weight wedged in it that I keep in the freezer. It provides a near frozen work surface for up to an hour. It has always worked on thin rosin but this shit just defies my attempts. It is like trying to pick up STP.

IMG_20230101_230210272.jpg

Strange.
I don't see anything outta the ordinary, other than a little foxtailing, on my Knows Candy. Buds are very hard and continuing to fatten at a little over 100days. She hasn't stopped puttin out hairs.....still drinking a gallon a day. She's the last one drinking that much.
I think I caused the fox tailing with a little too much N in my flower top water feeding. I added a little aminos just to help with the uptake. I didn't see that the BAS Build a bud had aminos too. Light top watering three days in a row.
She eats too much for a Jr. She'll be grown in a Regular Earthbox next run. Just two needed topdressings, one at set up and one at the first sign of flower.

GOOD MORNING AFN.................:yay1:.....2nd Jan.....2023........Time to get back to work.........

Hup 2..3..4..:pass:

Now the other eye lid....:coffee2:......

You Survived....:bravo:...Award yourself an Extra smoke break.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back