Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING AFN.................:yay1:.....2nd Jan.....2023........Time to get back to work.........

Hup 2..3..4..:pass:

Now the other eye lid....:coffee2:......

You Survived....:bravo:...Award yourself an Extra smoke break.....

Good Morfnoevight @Mossy I have tasted some Sauerkraut today for the first time since I was a child. Wow they must have fed us some shyte when I was a kid because this did not taste anything like what I have been avoiding all these years? I will be making it a regular part of my diet along with fermented pickles and sheep yogurt. I must find a way to keep my digestion system happy.

Strange.
I don't see anything outta the ordinary, other than a little foxtailing, on my Knows Candy. Buds are very hard and continuing to fatten at a little over 100days. She hasn't stopped puttin out hairs.....still drinking a gallon a day. She's the last one drinking that much.
I think I caused the fox tailing with a little too much N in my flower top water feeding. I added a little aminos just to help with the uptake. I didn't see that the BAS Build a bud had aminos too. Light top watering three days in a row.
She eats too much for a Jr. She'll be grown in a Regular Earthbox next run. Just two needed topdressings, one at set up and one at the first sign of flower.

Don't get me wrong the Knows Candy Is a very good buzz but I don't do combustion so I gotta figure out how to get the good stuff and that may be QWET? Then use in edibles.

IMG_3990.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

1st Harvest of the year.......:pass:...............Outdoor......

:vibe::vibe::vibe: Time to regerm...we are on an increasing light pattern now....... 9 hours 40 minutes light today....and increasing 1 minute a day.......:pass:...Luxury.......:eyebrows:...

Stereo graphs. Not everyone can see the 3d pictures. I start by getting real close to the picure then slowly back away without letting your eyes refocus.

2022-08-24_22-50-00.jpg

Good Morfnoevight @Mossy I have tasted some Sauerkraut today for the first time since I was a child. Wow they must have fed us some shyte when I was a kid because this did not taste anything like what I have been avoiding all these years?

Oh Great...... :headbang: ...let me know when you Try it..................

and I'll move me seat in the staff room...........:gassy1:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back