Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another:

2022-08-24_22-50-56.jpg

The Sauerkraut I have came from Whole Foods and It is fairly expensive? I have a book on fermenting foods. It took me a while to find it since I have not looked at it for years. I did find it and it is crazy eazy to make Sauerkraut !

The Sauerkraut I have came from Whole Foods and It is fairly expensive? I have a book on fermenting foods. It took me a while to find it since I have not looked at it for years. I did find it and it is crazy eazy to make Sauerkraut !

Yup.... :headbang: ....

Buggered if I know...but he has to got to bed afore he reaches 2nd Jan..same as you..... :headbang:
I have been sleeping so much over the past week I could probably be up later tonight but then I sleep in too late the next day :rofl:

@420Forever ..have you closed us down Early......?..

jus a reminder that i don't fire up the new edition of LS until jan 2nd, so as to coincide with afn'z birthday

:what?: wowzer, 2700 pagez & 483k viewz! :bravo: LS hazn't seen thoze kinda numberz....well, ever! :rofl: long story short, that'z true community spirit, and the sole reazon why no other weed site holdz a candle to afn, becuz they simply don't possess the legacy! so hop on over to the new edition & keep on yakkin, woot! :yay: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-stoner-chat-jan-mar-23.89948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back