Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaf and sugar tea for plant stress
  • @Fermented_Fruitz or @Bill.de.Cat I thought it was one of you that take the leaves and useva brown sugar recipe to feed the plants? If it is could you tell me..... I did a nice trimming tonight....View attachment 1530619View attachment 1530625
    Chop leafs up! Take a handful at a time and a handful of brown sugar and toss in a bucket and grind together to soften up the leaf pieces! Do that in layers til thru the leafs and then add lil extra brown sugar to be safe! Cover it and wait a few days and then stir it and recover it! Wait about 10-14 days and then strain off the liquid! 3-5ml as a pick me up if plant is stressed! :d5:

Cultiuana Flash Sale 25th Oct 2022
  • Hey, does anyone here know where we should post our this week's flash sale? We're one of the members of AFN. We want to comply with the rules of the forum.

Here is our flash sale of this week.

Cultiuana Flash Sale.jpg

@Cultiuana ......... :headbang: ..........

Metal buffet - 10/29/22
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & ready to knock you out! :headbang: ppp

giphy (56).gif

Secret Pumpkin Smash Competition Prizes
  • Would that be the How to Humanely Assassinate your Pumpkin now you are no longer using it Secret competition.....?.......

That's the one - I heard a rumour that there were prizes involved, but didn't want everyone to know about it! What's that saying about the best kept secrets?
    :pass:

Lecter & Bronson Day 39 @Sawney_bean
  • HAPPY SATURDAY
    :jointman: EVERYONE :jointman:

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
    BRONSON & LECTER
    Day 39
    @Sawney_bean
    (3 Bronson back left)
    (front row & left & right)
    (2 Lecter)
    ( Back Centre & Right side)

:weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed:
    WILDERNESS BLUE CHEESE
    Day 36

(Front Centre)
    CONDEMNED
    Day 38

(far left)

20221119_033944.jpg
    20221119_033923.jpg
    20221119_033821.jpg
    20221119_033802.jpg
    20221119_033836.jpg
    20221119_033513.jpg
    20221119_033857.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back