Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Distracted......:peek:...I bought hubby a Drone in the Prime sale .....

First off he had the thing going in his hand and clipped his finger on the blades.........:biggrin:

Then he's stading in the yard trying to get it to fly......and he hasn't read the instructions.....so he's doing the straight finger jab..jab..jab at his phone screen.....and it is sitting on the floor...reving...and reving but not taking off.....
Then he hit something else...and it took off sideways..................................and Hit him straight in the Nuts.....

Me and the dogs shot indoors.........it was Safer...

then he had it flying..........for 5 minutes...I Saw it.....

Then it shot over the boundary wall.............................and it is Gone..............:doh:....we have traipsed the farmers field and cannot find it anywhere.........pfffttt................:pass:

I'm Distracted......:peek:...I bought hubby a Drone in the Prime sale .....

First off he had the thing going in his hand and clipped his finger on the blades.........:biggrin:

Then he's stading in the yard trying to get it to fly......and he hasn't read the instructions.....so he's doing the straight finger jab..jab..jab at his phone screen.....and it is sitting on the floor...reving...and reving but not taking off.....
Then he hit something else...and it took off sideways..................................and Hit him straight in the Nuts.....

Me and the dogs shot indoors.........it was Safer...

then he had it flying..........for 5 minutes...I Saw it.....

Then it shot over the boundary wall.............................and it is Gone..............:doh:....we have traipsed the farmers field and cannot find it anywhere.........pfffttt................:pass:

Not sure what kind it is, but my DJI Mavic can make noise so you can find it. Its in the controller settings.

The seed packs verified that they were photos. I didn't even notice it when I got them in. I haven't seen anybody do a grow n show with photos here. It is .autoflower.org. :biggrin:
It plainly didn't occur to me that these were photos!

Ah....photoperiods....make more sense now....I Thought you meant photos........:photog:....

I had to look it up cause I couldn’t remember for sure but that’s what you asked for :doh:

Place on the Top Table @WildBill ...you've Earned it.....:bravo:

oldfarts.jpg

Nurse...nurse..... @WildBill .............incoming.......................

nurse.gif

Not sure what kind it is, but my DJI Mavic can make noise so you can find it. Its in the controller settings.

Cheers @Blue_dreamer ....I've just been googling up...but it doesnt Look as if it has anything....

It was just a cheapie to See if he liked it........:pass: ..... IDEA12 MINI DRONE....

Cheers @Blue_dreamer ....I've just been googling up...but it doesnt Look as if it has anything....

It was just a cheapie to See if he liked it........:pass: ..... IDEA12 MINI DRONE....

There is a HUGE difference between a cheap drone and a $300 drone.

I bought a $40 cheap drone. I couldn't fly it at all. It was incredibly unsteady, very difficult to not crash. I said huh, I guess drones suck, and forgot about it for a few years.

My DJI is a whole different animal. It uses GPS and doesn't move around at all unless you want it to. It locks itself in place, no matter the wind or whatever. I was able to really easily fly it right out of the box without any practice.

There is a HUGE difference between a cheap drone and a $300 drone.

Yeah.....I would hope so.... :pass: .....I bought him the kids easy one...:pighug:...just to Try...

50 euros.......gone.....:pass:..you Live and Learn.........

I got the kid a cheap drone a couple of years ago. He immediately flew it over the roof of the house and we never saw it again :doh: :bong:

Ha..he's Found it.....got it to flash the lights in the dark........... :headbang: ....I'm going to have to go through it all again tomorrow...........:crying:
He needs one of these….
1697134607803.gif

I hope thats not someone’s actual cat thats made from! :( :yoinks::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back