Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
F8QSVx_XcAAN0PO.jpg

There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

The liars club. Every town has one. Ours meets at McDonalds every morning. They used to meet at the gas station until they ripped the booths out of there. I think they got sick of them sitting there all day drinking all the coffee.
Yup! We had one at the little community cafe. It went on all day long with people eating breakfast and lunch at the liars table.

We get a Lot of those @Blue_dreamer ...almost everytime we use amazon.... :headbang: ...we Ignore them....I go in and check my order on the Amazon screen....take no notice of anything else....:pass:
Ya me too. I try to just use a separate email and i usually got a brand new burner still in the box use that for phone #s if they ask

just feeling lost in darkness. Fighting back tears for days now.

I can understand that bud. I can tell you what I try and sorta helps is a nutrient dense meal. I usually don't feel like making it or doing anything really so I kinda wait till I gotta get up anyway for something else n don't really go get comfy or smoke again til the process is in motion or ill just never do it. Truly helps tho

I can understand that bud. I can tell you what I try and sorta helps is a nutrient dense meal. I usually don't feel like making it or doing anything really so I kinda wait till I gotta get up anyway for something else n don't really go get comfy or smoke again til the process is in motion or ill just never do it. Truly helps tho
Ive herd you diet can really make or break your mood. I eat like shit. Crap food candy snacks junk food. You might be right. Good place to start. Probably help with knee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back