Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U need to get him 1 of these to walk Princess! ;)

1697134921396.gif

So I think scammers have somehow figured out how to know if you've ordered an international package.

I ordered those seeds from Linda's last week in Germany.

3x this week I've gotten text messages from a UK number saying my international package is addressed wrong, and I need to go to some USPS.totallyarealsite.com website to fix it.

Never got those before, ordered an international package, and got 3 so far. Weird.

So I think scammers have somehow figured out how to know if you've ordered an international package.

3x this week I've gotten text messages from a UK number saying my international package is addressed wrong, and I need to go to some USPS.totallyarealsite.com website to fix it.

Never got those before, ordered an international package, and got 3 so far. Weird.

ok, but -> linda'z is in spain :rofl: :paleo: ppp

We get a Lot of those @Blue_dreamer ...almost everytime we use amazon.... :headbang: ...we Ignore them....I go in and check my order on the Amazon screen....take no notice of anything else....:pass:

Country line of the day: "I'm gonna drink till I see double, and take one of you home" :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I used a line fairly similar to that on a very naive 18 year old freshly graduated boot camp seaman recruit at Orlando. She was your stereotypical, cute, but dumb blonde.
It worked all too well and within thirty minutes we were in seedy motel room on Orange Blossom Trail............ bought and paid for by her.:eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:

Well, I think this was her first time out drinking. She was an extreme lightweight! As the evening went along, I got the distinct impression that drinking wasn't her only first time on this outing.:yoinks:

Well when things got hot and heavy in about to do 'the deed', She said to me, "Please be gentle. I'm a virgin."

Now, I've always been a horndog and used my attributes and skills to play the game. But I always played the game when both are pretty much on the same plane.

I tried to let it down as gently as possible, but she was pretty inebriated and started crying, "You think I'm too ugly!"
Well, I took her hand and showed her that was Definitely NOT the case!:funny::funny::funny:
I told her I think she was just too drunk to make that decision and then she confirmed it by barfing her ass off into the trash can that I had moved close to the bed, just in case.

I cleaned her up and put her to bed and she soon passed out. I had already been up several hours when she decided she was going to wake up. Things are a little awkward. When I told her what had transpired, she got all lovey dovey. Somehow, she got it in her head that I cared for her quite a bit more than what someone would for meeting someone left 24 hours beforehand.................. Young girls!:face:

I gently convinced her that I would have done it for any young woman in the same position. That didn't stop her from looking at me with those googly eyes! LOL!
Luckily, it was almost check out time and she had to be back to base that afternoon. So we just went out got some breakfast and I took her back to the base.

We had made plans to go out the next weekend somewhere. She got different orders in and didn't make it the next weekend. Evidently, she had been talking about me and our little outing with her friends. :eyebrows::cools:

Friday night came along and I was at my normal spot at the enlisted club.:cools: I did not go up to any girl and asked her to dance that night, I didn't have to! I had four young ladies taking turns visiting my table. After about an hour of steady dancing, I was ready to take a break and they invited me over to their table. After a couple of drinks, one of the girls suggested we go to Rosie O'Grady's in my mustang. That was my first clue that something was up . As soon as I said sure, the best dancer, Laura, Shouted "shotgun" And so the others had to squeeze themselves in the backseat.

We had an absolute blessed at Rosie's! I think they bought me 5 or 6 Hurricanes that night. I took hem all back to the base And got a kiss from each with Laura being the last. She had already asked me for a date for the next night while we were dancing at Rosie's.
Laura and I went out on our date the next day and had an excellent time! I need the other three girls also, but Laura and I seemed to hit it off. We dated for a few months and then my school started. it with the homework that they gave, that is all I had time for. Laura got orders to her school and left the area .

This was the 70s and long distant relationships just didn't work like they can now. Now, I did have a contact with Laura several years later. Imagine my surprise, when I call Washington DC to talk to my wife's Detailer to see what orders are available to her in Hawaii. and it was Laura on the other end. I guess it was good that we ended things on good terms! Laura set her up with some primo orders!

Ya See! It does pay to be a nice guy! :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back