Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz on catch-up ..........I'll stick the coffee on............ #PotsHot

coff.gif

Did your Mom do good by the end of the day.........?.............:pighug:....did your back hold up.....?

Here's some Afghan if you're into photos... buy 2 get 1 sale going on currently
I sent it to my boss cuz he owes me... Maybe i can get him to bite :crying:

Hubby has a Rosey Glow on yesterday..........:footy:...his footie team Won.......so he starts looking for His stash...
Well....I'd used it the other day when I couldn't be arsed to grind some.......:biggrin:...an I Forgot to replace it.......:doh:..

So I kept stum...or he'd just Moan.......a Lot...............:blahblah:....

I offered him a fill outta mine.........:angel:....but he is muttering on...in the kitchen with some bits of stuff I'm throwing out....and some fresh....

I'm watching outta the corner of me eye........
dragons.gif
...and I saw him pick up a ar of green matter.....give it a good shake.....

and before I could Shout Woah.....he took the lid off and stuck his nose in the jar..........

and a great cloud of green dust come out...just like blowing a smoke ring.....:yoinks:...he got a big nose full....and Choked.....:crying:....

It was ground/dried Olive Leaf..........:crying::crying::crying:.....

Sometimes....your Luck is just not In.........:crying:

@Fermented_Fruitz on catch-up ..........I'll stick the coffee on............ #PotsHot

View attachment 1635769

Did your Mom do good by the end of the day.........?.............:pighug:....did your back hold up.....?
From 9-2 she made $650 out the driveway! And I already got her setup for today! Back held up but def need to go grab some epsom salt for a soak with the swordfish here in a bit! :eyebrows::crying:

From 9-2 she made $650 out the driveway! And I already got her setup for today! Back held up but def need to go grab some epsom salt for a soak with the swordfish here in a bit! :eyebrows::crying:

Well Done......:bravo:...Both of you......epsom salts :soak:...and a swordfish sound like the Perfect antidote to me......:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back