Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, come to find out, I did ask mark for photos This was back in November of last year For growing in January . I went back and found the messages and that's what they said.
With long delay we encountered, I completely forgot about it!

:bighug:..Easy done.....:pighug:.....at least @Lil Dab remembered.....

I didn't........:biggrin: #IBlametheDope :pass:

Reveg is taking off

IMG_20231012_173311.jpg
IMG20231012173350.jpg

Anybody know anything about VPNs? My cable company dropped the channel that has my hockey team on it, and it's blacked out in my area even when I pay for a subscription from ESPN. Got no problem paying for the subscription but I think it needs to think that I'm in another area... :pass: :shrug:

Anybody know anything about VPNs? My cable company dropped the channel that has my hockey team on it, and it's blacked out in my area even when I pay for a subscription from ESPN. Got no problem paying for the subscription but I think it needs to think that I'm in another area... :pass: :shrug:
Ya its stupid how they do that! I have a free mlb.com subscription from T-Mobile offer but my local games are blacked out and u gotta have the damn package for who has streaming rights! I know some teams were buying or reobtaining their rights because Bally’s wasn’t paying what they agreed to in contracts! Only some teams in bigger markets did they come up with the cash to fulfill them! Think i need to get me a stream box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back