Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I let my “middle of nowhere” dreams go, before I left AZ.

I Think every #stoner wants to be he hermit on the hill.....and it can be Done.....But.....why make things hard for yourself.....:pass:...basics..such as telephone...net..electric...make life easier.

It’s in a fairly small town, certainly not anywhere near a big city. No crime here, to speak of. Plus, all the country houses I looked at were big square footage, and I wanted to stay smaller to keep utilities affordable. :pass:

The bigger the house.....the more you have to look after........:headbang:.....

My and the realtor, and dude finally get to the locked gate to enter the property…..she’s fiddling with the pad lock, I’m outside the Jeep, and 4 dude’s with guns and masks emerged from the bushes…..they fancied themselves “the local militia” since cops ain’t coming out there. After my realtor finished evacuating her bowels into her pants (no joke), she found the words to tell them why we were there. They put their guns down at that point. It was around then that I started coming to appreciate the offerings of in town living.

:yoinks: Mmmmm........yeah...that would have changed my mind too.............:pass:

In hindsight, this would be the start of a series of events that would wind me up in the psyche ward for a couple nights, a few days later. :rofl:

:bighug:

Last edited:
Masks work!! Nobody was wearing them in the airport and very very few donning them on the flight. Our friends wore them and got plenty of side/rolled eyes. They didn’t get sick. Best part of getting old….give less f$&ks.

#NoFucksGiven :pass: ....if anyone gives me Looks....I'll just start chesty coughing and frighten the crap out of them........:biggrin:

Think every #stoner wants to be he hermit on the hill.....and it can be one.....But.....why make things hard for yourself.....:pass:...basics..such as telephone...net..electric...make life easier.
Plus, town is where all the good places to eat are….for when I don’t feel like cooking, I’ve got options. I would be too stoned by dinner time to drive all the way into town from out there :haha:
The bigger the house.....the more you have to look after........:headbang:.....
Indeed….. I got a house just big enough, with not much extra room….a simple life is a good life.
:bighug::pass:

Happy Sunday stoners.
Allow me to start my day with a rant.
Went online for a replacement rubber door sweep, just that rubber strip that slides onto the bottom of the screen door.
$4 item, cool, I'll buy two. Go through the whole online purchasing crap and get to the end, $25 shipping. Had a go F yourself moment, and closed the browser, puttin the old one back on the door, they can kiss my ass.
Oh it was shipping from one state away. Couldnt have weighed more then 2 oz. and rolled up in a baggy.
Some places are like that! I can order a 50lb package of stuff from blumat and its $20 flat rate shipping so means if i order just some replacement tubing and such and it weighs under 1lb its still same damn $20! :cuss::cuss:

Haha I was still processing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You shoulda seen Dude…..when those guns came out he turned into a werewolf! He was growling and barking, snapping his jaw closed trying to get outta the Jeep…..he was a totally different dog!!
Is that when dude grew his horns?? :shrug::rofl:

1698000653454.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back