Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Amigos

giphy.gif

:gary::bighug::pass:

#HappyFriday @blue :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Yup........ :pass: ....how are you...?

Exercise endorphins kicking in yet.......?....

Yup.......:chef:....

Now you know how the rest of us feel........:crying:......

:crying:

Yes, a little bit, but normally it takes 2-3 weeks before the body wake up….. but I can definitely feel it.

Got a Dr's appntmnt for me this afternoon....finally. Hoping he'll take me off the Losartan try something else. Side effects are shit.

Yup........ :pass: ....how are you...?

Exercise endorphins kicking in yet.......?....

Yup.......:chef:....

Now you know how the rest of us feel........:crying:......

:crying:

We should unite the forces, all the escapers should team up!

Everyone has different special interests, we could be a successful team.

Got a Dr's appntmnt for me this afternoon....finally. Hoping he'll take me off the Losartan try something else. Side effects are shit.

#FingersCrossed for you @Bill.de.Cat :wizzy:....how are all the plants doing.....?...

I've seen our Months weather forecast.....and it Looks like 13th December we Hit Winter......
Night temps drop to low 40's......and stay there for the rest of the month.......:pass:

#FingersCrossed for you @Bill.de.Cat :wizzy:....how are all the plants doing.....?...

I've seen our Months weather forecast.....and it Looks like 13th December we Hit Winter......
Night temps drop to low 40's......and stay there for the rest of the month.......:pass:
Yeah, we getting into the couple day drops into 30's and 40's followed by week of 70's an 80's.....really screws with the pine pollen count.
Got most of what was salvagable into winter mode. My desert roses are of course back into their spot on the front porch, not being watered while I was in hospital didn't affect them much. As long as I can keep a few alive through winter I can propagate come spring.
Not sure if/or they'll sell but branching into the mushroom thing. designing in my mind how to do innoculated totem stacks to offer up. Plenty of oak around for shiitake and oysters do well in straw bags. As long as the health stays up so I can make it to the plant sales all is good.

eally screws with the pine pollen count.

1702033775766.png

Yeah...we haven't got to pine pollen ..........yet...... :pass: ......I haven't seen anything go the way pines do...everything is yellow........:headbang:

ollowed by week of 70's an 80's

After 13th Dec we go down and stay pretty low for the rest of Dec......:pass:...I was planning a Shortest Day germination........but with those night temps they might not get out of the compost.....:shrug:..

1702034481163.png

Got most of what was salvagable into winter mode. My desert roses are of course back into their spot on the front porch, not being watered while I was in hospital didn't affect them much. As long as I can keep a few alive through winter I can propagate come spring.

Excellent........:watering:.......

Not sure if/or they'll sell but branching into the mushroom thing. designing in my mind how to do innoculated totem stacks to offer up. Plenty of oak around for shiitake and oysters do well in straw bags. As long as the health stays up so I can make it to the plant sales all is good.

Ooooh...excellent idea.........:headbang:........and no-one else at the farmer markets should be doing it..........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back